Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General Photography
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
DuPz0r
So yeah, just been capturing thing as i see them. Pretty simple shots, but meh, they look nice...?

What do you think?

comment.
Indy
thb, they're better than I can do. But that's no achievement. You're definetly on the right lines, but I think photography is more of the moment you capture, than the way you captured it.
Lee
Not bad subjects you've shot but not particularly well composed i.e. the subject is always central to the photo. I'm quite in to photography and I've just started a distance learning course with the Open College of Arts.

Here's a few of my nature type shots, not saying they're any better cause I took them a while ago when I was practising.

DuPz0r
Yeah thats more like real photography, i was just learning how to use my new camera tbh lol.
Indy
No thats a good thing, I think experimenting with different techniques is the best way to learn.
DiO
QUOTE(Lee @ Sep 20 2008, 03:38 AM) [snapback]1465577[/snapback]
Not bad subjects you've shot but not particularly well composed i.e. the subject is always central to the photo. I'm quite in to photography and I've just started a distance learning course with the Open College of Arts.

The rule of thirds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.