Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grand Theft Auto IV LIVE Weekend
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
GTA 4EVER
Rockstar Games Social Club will be giving away special prizes as part of the Grand Theft Auto IV LIVE Weekend. Eligible members who log into their Social Club accounts from September 19, 2008 until the conclusion of the LIVE Weekend on September 28, 2008 will be entered into an exclusive Social Club member drawing. The Grand Prize is a home entertainment system valued at over US $6,000 and one lucky runner-up will receive a special Grand Theft Auto IV-branded Xbox 360 Elite console along with a host of Grand Theft Auto IV merchandise. No purchase necessary. Open to US and Canadian residents 18 and older only, void where prohibited, see www.rockstargames.com/socialclub/events for details and rules.

Please add this to the News section.
Harrop
That sucks ass, only in America, the fuckin game's made in this country so what the fuck is that about???!!!
They should do one of these for the UK as well.
§ynch
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Sep 19 2008, 01:22 AM) [snapback]1465456[/snapback]
Rockstar Games Social Club will be giving away special prizes as part of the Grand Theft Auto IV LIVE Weekend.

Everyone on the R* email list received this already.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events...aos/default.htm

DiO
I logged on so I guess I'm entered. I'm glad Canadians are eligible
bOnEs
ahh, i never got my social club membership working... and plus, it's for xbox only anyways...

double wammy!!
DuPz0r
Meh no UK.
Oh well, i have a nice size TV, and a ps3, no need to have another TV and another console.
GTA 4EVER
QUOTE(DuPz0r™ @ Sep 20 2008, 07:05 AM) [snapback]1465551[/snapback]
Meh no UK.
Oh well, i have a nice size TV, and a ps3, no need to have another TV and another console.

yap i'm agree with u.
DiO
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Sep 19 2008, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1465524[/snapback]
ahh, i never got my social club membership working... and plus, it's for xbox only anyways...

double wammy!!

Oh, gay. I had a feeling it was but...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.