Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with "Missions Passed"
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Seeen
I've been working toward a 100% game with a perfect ratio of missions attempted and missions passed.

However, every time I do the last OG Loc mission from Burger Shot I get an extra mission attempted on my stats from when it tells you to "get a haircut and some new threads" because you can't actually beat the "mission" since it isn't a real mission.

So, my question is... Has anyone heard of this before? I don't know how to make the mission count even again.
pimb
Having a perfect ratio won't screw your 100% completion so I think you shouldn't worry about it...
Weasel
I've read of this problem maybe a year ago. But, no help as I can't recall which forum or what the problem was.
Other than somethings that you do will record as 'mission attempts' even though they aren't really true attemps in the regular story line.

You may have to SEARCH or Google for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.