Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Have You Seen The Most?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
racer123246
What have you seen most while driving? What about that tractor that always pulls onto the freeway while your driving East from San Fierro? Anything else?

Feel free to add and i'll change the poll sooner or later.
Weasel
I really don't see a value for this topic.
The Tractor thing can only happen when traveling as you say from pine to LS. The only other simular occurances are when being chased by police a Panda comes out of the Grove St Alley, and A vehicle popping out of a drive way down by the Plata del Seville.

elsewise it's all so common.
Seeen
Every single time you drive on the freeway, somebody runs into you or someone else. Every. Single. Time.
neko_ceko
I saw gay people in San Fierro lol
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Sep 21 2008, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1465739[/snapback]

It's modeled after San Francisco so of course you would lol. Most common I see is cars crashing into each other or into me.
ViceMan
I voEt'd cars crashing into each other.

The poll would be an epic win if there was an "all of the above" option. Still, this topic had some use, it reminded me I should try playing San Andreas again.
Daniel3080
Cars crashing.

I only made it from SF to LS without a crash on the motorway once. Normaly I just go another way (via flint tunnel) it's quiker and safer.
GLC
teh crashing cars.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Sep 21 2008, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1465739[/snapback]

In a mirror?

This is a dumb poll. The AI in San Andreas sucks and is full of dumb programming and dumb glitches which lead to dumb polls and even dumber posts (see above).
asthenia
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 24 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1466070[/snapback]

In a mirror?

This is a dumb poll. The AI in San Andreas sucks and is full of dumb programming and dumb glitches which lead to dumb polls and even dumber posts (see above).

"Poeple" are people too you know.

What the fuck is cars stopped for no reason? Maybe San Andreas is smart beyond your capability of thought, maybe they're parked because there's 2 gays from San Fierro having sex in the boot.
Canadianbacon123
QUOTE(Albstheniuction Overnesiac @ Sep 24 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]1466083[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 24 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1466070[/snapback]

In a mirror?

"Poeple" are people too you know.

What the fuck is cars stopped for no reason? Maybe San Andreas is smart beyond your capability of thought, maybe they're parked because there's 2 gays from San Fierro having sex in the boot.

I think you mean up the boot... lol
asthenia
Hahaha, both are acceptable. tongue.gif
racer123246
Ok, well here's an update...

First off, the poll is NOT dumb, it's just to bring back good memories(if any).
Second, I don't remember how to change the poll options.
Third, As cars stopped, I meant in the road blocking traffic and when you shot them they pull out a gun and try to kill you. I HAVE MY FANTASIES!!
Fourth, I don't care if I spell anything wrong because i'm usually in a rush.
Fifth, well... no fifth.

GET THE POINT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.