Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Mode Stunting - For A New Video
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Psy
If any of you wish to help with my new video (which is 90% finished already), then get online tonight between 10 PM and 1 AM GMT and play Free Mode with me. I need to record some epic stunts such as multiple cars jumping over various ramps, or messing around at the airport etc. If you have any ideas for interesting stunts, let me know.
GLC
i suppose you are doing this on 360? sleep.gif
Psy
Yeah, 360 only. PS3's stupid anti-recording protection is the reason I basically never play the PS3 version.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 10 2008, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1464058[/snapback]
If any of you wish to help with my new video (which is 90% finished already), then get online tonight between 10 PM and 1 AM GMT and play Free Mode with me. I need to record some epic stunts such as multiple cars jumping over various ramps, or messing around at the airport etc. If you have any ideas for interesting stunts, let me know.

i have an idea. me and D-O tried it the other day.

someone get a helicopter from the helitour place. they then fly to the construction site to the right.
there is a building with a crane that sticks out above it, land the helicopter on the building and position under the crane.
then get lots of people to climb up the crane and jump off onto the blades, if the pilot tilts at the perfect angle with perfect timing the people will be sent flying. they shouldnt die if its done correctly.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.