Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What car have you got?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Harrop
I don't know if there already is a topic about this, I couldn't find one so I thought I'd make one because im bored lol.

I've got a 2007 Fiesta Zetec S.

What have you got?

coreyko_2003
'95 Chevy Beretta
TheAnalogKid2112
'67 El Camino. I'm fixing it up right now and it's going to kick ass in about 5 months.
HongKongPhooey
a badass red n yellow 15 speed from the 1980's its no big deal.. Aw who am I kidding its a huge fucking deal.
Styl

Stopped and looked at the new Challenger's today..... Good Gawd.

If my pockets weren't tied up with the 300 I'd buy it in a heart beat.
bOnEs
02 pontiac grand prix SE

nothing special but, it gets me where i need to go... low miles, burgundy in color w/ silver flames seat covers, and a skull license plate on the front... it's the "bOnEs" edition biggrin.gif...
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Styl @ Sep 10 2008, 03:12 PM) [snapback]1464101[/snapback]

Stopped and looked at the new Camaro's today..... Good Gawd.

If my pockets weren't tied up with the 300 I'd buy it in a heart beat.

How's that 300C treating you? Performance-wise.
Hardcore Ottoman
I drive a 4-cylinder 2000 Dodge Caravan and I don't give a fuck. Gas is only beat by Prius' and motorcycles but the room makes for great extra-curricular activities.
scarface1616
2008 Ford Focus. Got it about a month and a half ago.
Styl
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 10 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1464152[/snapback]
How's that 300C treating you? Performance-wise.

Its actually not a C, just a regular 300. But its not too shabby to be honest. Haven't had one problem out of it yet... Performance-wise, its pretty good for a V6 in such a big car. Good mix of power and fuel economy.
Lee
I've got an 02 Honda Civic and have just bought an 05 MG ZR for the wife that we pick up on Sunday.

If I had loads of money I would definately buy a Maserati!!
Muscle Bound
Ive got a porsche boxter s im a rich bitch.
Obama
no car at the moment. when i get my license next year it should also coincide with my bank account hitting 20 grand. so i will buy a nice mercedes. probably a ml or e class model
b1b23
1998 Ford Taurus
bOnEs
QUOTE(CrudLife @ Sep 11 2008, 09:00 AM) [snapback]1464232[/snapback]
no car at the moment. when i get my license next year it should also coincide with my bank account hitting 20 grand. so i will buy a nice mercedes. probably a ml or e class model

jesus! if my bank account hit 20k, a car would be the least of my concerns laugh.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Muscle Bound @ Sep 11 2008, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1464205[/snapback]

Rich enough to know how to spell BOXSTER.

Scion xB, not because I think I'm hip though. It's factory. No spoiler or rims.
asthenia
Nissan Micra, and it's the dogs bollocks.

Actually. mad.gif
Indy
QUOTE(Muscle Bound @ Sep 11 2008, 08:02 AM) [snapback]1464205[/snapback]

lol, my dad has a porsche carrera 4s, i ent passed my test yet, so no car for me yet.
Pieface
Passed my Test 2 weeks ago, got a Citroen C2, 57 Reg
Juice
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 11 2008, 12:29 PM) [snapback]1464302[/snapback]
QUOTE(Muscle Bound @ Sep 11 2008, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1464205[/snapback]

Rich enough to know how to spell BOXSTER.

Scion xB, not because I think I'm hip though. It's factory. No spoiler or rims.

What qualities did you see in that toaster car that made you want to buy it? I'm curious because I don't see a single redeeming feature.

I drive an '04 Acura RSX Type-S.
Darth Sexy
05 Astra...yeah.
Obama
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Sep 11 2008, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1464297[/snapback]
QUOTE(CrudLife @ Sep 11 2008, 09:00 AM) [snapback]1464232[/snapback]

jesus! if my bank account hit 20k, a car would be the least of my concerns laugh.gif...
my dad said the same thing. he told me to use the 20k as a deposit on a home loan. but theres always next year and 20k doesent go that far here. for example. the mercedes ml and e class i am looking to get can be bought for around 7 or 8 grand in the U.S. here they are at least 16k.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 10 2008, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1464095[/snapback]
'67 El Camino. I'm fixing it up right now and it's going to kick ass in about 5 months.

Drives an '67 El Camino and lives in Vegas. What a lucky bitch.

I drive nothing. But In a couple of years I plan to drive...nothing. mellow.gif

TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Laurence Trevennor @ Sep 12 2008, 12:25 PM) [snapback]1464515[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif Shit cost me 2000 go get one yourself. biggrin.gif
ENVi3
'99 Mercury Cougar.

it's been having some problems and I've kinda been debating whether i should just get another car or fuck with this one some more.
bOnEs
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 12 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1464556[/snapback]
QUOTE(Laurence Trevennor @ Sep 12 2008, 12:25 PM) [snapback]1464515[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif Shit cost me 2000 go get one yourself. biggrin.gif

i wish i had the money to buy an old el camino a few years ago... it was all fixed up and looked sharp but, it was going for about $9,000... i didn't really have the money at the time... lol, i still don't have the money laugh.gif...
Kamahl
QUOTE(Muscle Bound @ Sep 11 2008, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1464205[/snapback]

actually, the porsche boxster is the cheapest porsche out there, you dont have to be rich to have one... it costs as much as an average BMW, Audi or that kind of cars.

Anyway, im still 17 and cant drive, but when i turn 18 im getting a Fiat X1/9 so the first thing i'll do is get a license. Also, we got a "94 Suzuki Swift GTi that no one drives so i'll drive that as well, it does 0-60 in about 8 seconds and the top speed is 120.
DonkeyTits
1966 Ford Mustang

Here she is on the beautiful California coast a few weeks ago:

TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ Sep 13 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1464781[/snapback]
1966 Ford Mustang

ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Wanna trade?
DonkeyTits
Reasonable offer. An El Camino was actually my second or third choice if I wasn't going to get the Mustang. But, I think I'll pass . . .
Styl
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ Sep 14 2008, 12:20 AM) [snapback]1464781[/snapback]
1966 Ford Mustang

Yooo put that bitch on Daytons!
DonkeyTits
What's wrong, you don't like my Baby Moon hubcaps? XD.png I know, I don't like them either. Right now I need to put my money into a new rearend. Current one is about to . . stop working. Change will come in due time.

I have also put new leaf springs in the rear since that picture. It doesn't sag as much anymore (not so noticeable in that picture)
TwoFacedTanner
Not actual pics of my cars but its what I have:

WHITE

and a WHITE

The latter is in need of repair, as I have a wreck in it. Got the parts...just havent got around to fixing it.
b1b23

my 98 ford taurus
DiO
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ Sep 16 2008, 02:50 AM) [snapback]1465087[/snapback]
What's wrong, you don't like my Baby Moon hubcaps?

I do.
ENVi3
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 16 2008, 03:11 AM) [snapback]1465089[/snapback]
and a WHITE
[Pontiac Grand AM pic]

The latter is in need of repair, as I have a wreck in it. Got the parts...just havent got around to fixing it.

that might be an unlucky car. we had a white Pontiac Grand AM and my step-dad got crashed into about 2 times, and the third time it was pretty bad, so we just sold it for $600.
but who knows, maybe its just coincidental.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(X_ENVi3-_- @ Sep 18 2008, 06:56 PM) [snapback]1465438[/snapback]
and a WHITE
[Pontiac Grand AM pic]

that might be an unlucky car. we had a white Pontiac Grand AM and my step-dad got crashed into about 2 times, and the third time it was pretty bad, so we just sold it for $600.

THE CAR WAS CURSED!
Canadianbacon123
1998 Pontiac Grand Am SE, and yes it has a 3.1 MultiPort not the pos Quad4.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(X_ENVi3-_- @ Sep 18 2008, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1465438[/snapback]
and a WHITE
[Pontiac Grand AM pic]

No!
See, I crashed mine once. Then the timing chain broke like right after I fixed that. THEN right after I fixed that I had the wreck that fucked it up so badly.
Dr. Evil
05 Dodge Ram QC
DonkeyTits
HEY KIDS! Wanna know what happens when you blow a head gasket and coolant gets into the # 6 cylinder?!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2i0ywar&s=4
Only worthwhile up until the minute mark.
deathallapple00
I don't have one.
DonkeyTits
An update.... I'll be selling my Mustang soon. Although I love it, I need something that will take me to the snow; and mountainbiking, camping more easily. I'll probably get about $4,500 for it, plus about 500-800 for spare parts I have. I plan to save up an additional 2 thousand dollars, which is when I will sell it. I'll then buy an early 90's or up Toyota Tacoma, 4 cylinder, 4wd, 5 speed truck-this I know for sure. My only dilemma is if I should get a standard or extended cab...
Pieface
I want a Mustang. Want to swap with a Saxo? You pay for Delivery and all that. And my Insurance, seeming as that would be expensive.
FuddMan
I'll raise Pieface's Saxo with my Corsa, but on the same terms.
Kuwong
I'l trade A Suzuki LJ for a Mustang.
Indy
I'll trade my moms Citroen C3.
ATM I drive the C3, but my dad lets me drive his Merc every now an then. An I drive the Chrysler whenever we need it.
FuddMan
So you don't have your own car?
Pieface
You can't raise a Saxo with a Corsa.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Pieface @ Mar 4 2009, 04:37 PM) [snapback]1488432[/snapback]
You can't raise a Saxo with a Corsa.

... I just did, didn't you see?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.