Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: game thats 1# on your list for upcoming games
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
angeal18
most anntisipated games that you want
bOnEs
well, at least you know how to post a poll laugh.gif...

god of war 3... 'nuff said...
Indy
None of those games, maybe next GTA, but thats not even announced yet. You don't have a single one of the 3 games I actually care about this year, FABLE 2, Gears of War 2 or Fallout 3.
TheAnalogKid2112
You forgot Rock Band 2, but I voted LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 and MAG.
ENVi3
Resistance 2, no doubt.
HB~Sauce
Resistance 2, Bioshock(PS3 version!), and Motorstorm:PR
angeal18
sorry to reply to own question but god of war 3 and kingdom hearts 3 are on my list at very top.
OptimumPx
They aren't on the list but I'm waiting for Fallout 3 and Mafia II.
Harrop
I voted God of War 3 because the other 2 games were fuckin' well good but the game I'm waiting for the most is defo Gears of War 2.
DuPz0r
FFXIII, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Resi5. These are the most important in my list.
asthenia
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Sep 9 2008, 12:10 AM) [snapback]1463680[/snapback]
FABLE 2, Gears of War 2 or Fallout 3.

Amen. sleep.gif
GLC
LBP and the next gta, but none of the games i'm really looking forward to are on there.
shootthebandit
Starwars, who doesnt think bullying people with jedi powers is fun?

Little big planet will be full of win. there can be nothing bad about this game 'cept the ppl that play it.
angeal18
i forgot all about resident evil 5, its in my top 5
TheAnalogKid2112
Resident Evil 5 is coming out next March haha you guys should pick something to keep you busy..
Pieface
This poll isn't biased towards the PS3 much >_>

But Yeah, Fable 2 is deffinitely top of the list.
Sharpie Fetish
Farcry2 Resistance 2 and God of war 3

DuPz0r
If i owned a 360, fable 2 would be my number one most anticipated game.
FuddMan
Either Gears of War 2 or Left 4 Dead for me. After that is Far Cry 2 and Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Both of those come out next month, the first two in November. Gonna be an expensive pre-holiday season for me.
Harrop
Why do 90% of people on here prefer Fable over Gears?! I really don't get that, at all.
FuddMan
Neither do I. Fable 2 looks boring as hell. I could probably get into it but I wouldn't get anything out of it. Unlike Gears where every chainsaw kill brings a smile to my face...
ThePaleOgre
Left 4 Dead
Mirrors Edge
Tomb Raider
Gears 2
Red Alert 3

If I could choose one it would definitely be L4D
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Sep 10 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1464083[/snapback]
Neither do I. Fable 2 looks boring as hell. I could probably get into it but I wouldn't get anything out of it. Unlike Gears where every chainsaw kill brings a smile to my face...

ohmy.gif

Well, I guess not everyone has the same taste.

I'm looking forward to Saints Row 2, Fable 2, Left For Dead, Fallout 3, Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, and Smackdown vs Raw 2009.

But my #1 would have to be SR2.
angeal18
dam! so many good games i forgot! why the hell did i put killzone 2 and farcry 2 for most antisipated
1UP
Resistance 2, first one was mad fun going threw campaign with a friend. Given first one was a launch title I cant wait to see what they've accomplished. MAG as well, very interested in seeing how this game gets made, odd are ageinst it being great but if they pull it off then simply wow. Res 5 is to far away from me to consider it most anticipated.
Harrop
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Sep 10 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1464083[/snapback]

Lol, I totally agree.
ViceMan
None of those games interest me, in fact, very few do. The only ones i'm thinking of getting are The Force Unleashed and Spore, i'll probably wait till (S)TFU comes out and buy them together. After that, there's nothing i'm really looking forward to, even the new Red Alert doesn't look a vast improvement over the old one. I'll get Gran Turismo 5 when it eventually comes out.
Harrop
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 10 2008, 11:51 AM) [snapback]1463989[/snapback]
This poll isn't biased towards the PS3 much >_>

But Yeah, Fable 2 is deffinitely top of the list.

I know yeah, Can somebody make one of these for the 360 or at least tell me how to do a poll and I'll make one.
PabloHoneyOle
The only games I'll probably buy upon release:
Red Alert 3
Lego Batman
Gears 2

I've got some older games I need to finish up too. I

RE5... I might freeze myself until March.
angeal18
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 11 2008, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1464238[/snapback]
The only games I'll probably buy upon release:
Red Alert 3
Lego Batman
Gears 2

I've got some older games I need to finish up too. I

RE5... I might freeze myself until March.

lego batman huh, i have to say something cause this is one of those perfect moments. lego batman being on my top 5 is like getting a fat ugly woman instead of a hot girl. lego batman is the ugly woman and the true hardcore games were dieing to play.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Sep 11 2008, 05:40 PM) [snapback]1464342[/snapback]
lego batman huh, i have to say something cause this is one of those perfect moments. lego batman being on my top 5 is like getting a fat ugly woman instead of a hot girl. lego batman is the ugly woman and the true hardcore games were dieing to play.

I can't make sense of your post. Please clarify.

What's wrong with Lego Batman? Both the Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones games were all the tits. No doubt the new one is going to be fun as well. It's not GTA4, but it is a change of pace and a fun overall game genre.

Don't be a hater.
GTA 4EVER
Fallout 3, and of course the GTA4 for PC ! I'll wait it until i'm dead
angeal18
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 12 2008, 01:34 PM) [snapback]1464452[/snapback]
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Sep 11 2008, 05:40 PM) [snapback]1464342[/snapback]

I can't make sense of your post. Please clarify.

What's wrong with Lego Batman? Both the Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones games were all the tits. No doubt the new one is going to be fun as well. It's not GTA4, but it is a change of pace and a fun overall game genre.

Don't be a hater.

what i meant was you shouldn't pick a D level game over all the A level ones coming out.
Qdeathstar
I would add Bioshock for PS3... gamespot said that it's a little bit more polished than the Xbox360 version....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.