Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: turismo on happiness island!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
RomanBellic
once i was playing deathmatch and i found a turismo on happiness land (it was behind a building or somethin) anyone else found this? i thought it was a pretty cool find.
Ex-PS Fanboy
yup, i was deathmatching on it, and i found a sultan the first time, turismo the second.
ViceMan
Vehicles always spawn there on MP. Usually it's just crappy cars like the Ingot though.
firebird999
they're thwere in story too. can be anything from a fine gentlemangio to a turismo.
bOnEs
QUOTE(firebird999 @ Sep 8 2008, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1463662[/snapback]
they're thwere in story too. can be anything from a fine gentlemangio to a turismo.

i haven't really done any exploring on happiness island i guess... i've pry only been there for a mission and maybe a little messing around but, i never saw any cars!! i guess i need to do a little more exploring then laugh.gif...
Canadianbacon123
I know there's forklifts there but I haven't seen any cars, guess I'll have to search again.

edit: just found a Blista Compact there in SP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.