Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khan vs Prescott
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Harrop
I thought it was absoultely shit and a waste of £15, I think this was always coming though as he has just clearly got a bad chin and has only been fighting rubbish or past it fighters, so picking someone with a KO record like that was just asking for trouble imo.

Did anyone go to the fight or watch it on SBO, If you did do you feel robbed? I do 54 seconds is just unbelievable, even the 2 fights before his were shit!

What are your thoughts?
Pieface
I feel any sporting event is a waste of £15, when you won't know the outcome and iut can last for ages or for 54 seconds. It was on the next day on sky sports, heck you canw atch the whole match on youtube.
Harrop
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 8 2008, 10:42 AM) [snapback]1463536[/snapback]
I feel any sporting event is a waste of £15, when you won't know the outcome and iut can last for ages or for 54 seconds. It was on the next day on sky sports, heck you canw atch the whole match on youtube.

Because your supposed to enjoy wathing it and to see who wins, not watch the highlights in shit quality the next day on Youtube, already knowing the outcome.
Pieface
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Sep 8 2008, 11:04 AM) [snapback]1463539[/snapback]

Because your supposed to enjoy wathing it and to see who wins, not watch the highlights in shit quality the next day on Youtube, already knowing the outcome.

I'd rather save £15 though wink.gif

Especially on Amir Khan, I mean Hatton or Calzaghe would be more worth it, as they're more exciting, better boxers. Khan has been playing easy pickings, so he kinda deserved what he got for being too over-confident.
Harrop
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 8 2008, 11:07 AM) [snapback]1463540[/snapback]
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Sep 8 2008, 11:04 AM) [snapback]1463539[/snapback]

I'd rather save £15 though wink.gif

Especially on Amir Khan, I mean Hatton or Calzaghe would be more worth it, as they're more exciting, better boxers. Khan has been playing easy pickings, so he kinda deserved what he got for being too over-confident.

Oh yeah I'm not saying he didn't deserve it because he did as he is well too over-confident and maybe this will make him better from now on as he won't go into each fight thinking he's going to win, but his fight's can be exciting sometimes and even though I don't like him as much as Hatton he is still British and I didn't want some foreign cunt taking his belt but he was the better fighter so I suppose he did kind of earn it.

I just wonder if he can come back from such a defeat, because Ricky Hatton hasn't really I thought his last fight was a pretty average performance.
Indy
Fuckin lmao, got a taste of his own medicine.
Beast Jericho
watch wrestling... it's fake but at least you're entertained.
Indy
Personally I thought this was far more entertaining than any wrestling match i've ever seen.
Beast Jericho
You must not have watched a lot of wrestling matches then.
Harrop
QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 11 2008, 01:16 AM) [snapback]1464146[/snapback]
Personally I thought this was far more entertaining than any wrestling match i've ever seen.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.