Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problems with new mouse
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Kamahl
i bought a mouse yesterday and im having problems with it, the thing is that the arrow on the screen randomly jumps to the right when i move the mouse, this happens like every 10 seconds while im moving it, i tested the mouse on my PS3 and it worked perfectly there, no problems... but on my PC, it just doesnt work well...

This is the mouse in case you are wondering
http://www.fatal1ty.com/products/hardware/#promouse
its a Creative Fatal1ty
FrankCastle
I'm looking into this link you posted. I'll tell you one thing for sure... advertisers always find a way to spruce things up.
"2400 CPI High Definition HD-Laser™ Engine"
What the hell is a HD-laser? And since when does high definition have anything to do with a laser mouse?
Sorry, I had to get that out of the way first. I hope it doesn't get people off topic.

I am trying to check the Creative web site for any updates on that mouse but their support page is taking forever to load. Yeah, there is something definitely wrong with their web site at the moment. I would suggest you try checking it again to see if they have a software update for you mouse. Also check the Creative forums to see if anyone else has the same problem. You might be able to find a solution there.
Sharpie Fetish
I too am having mouse problems ill be moving around with my new USB Mouse i bought and then itll suddenly stop moving the mouse i can live with this though as i just have to take it out and put it in again and it works

Also it came with no software/disc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.