Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NFL weekly picks
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
HB~Sauce
Since the NFL season starts on thursday, I was wondering if anyone was willing to participate in the weekly picks this year?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(HB~Sauce @ Sep 2 2008, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1462584[/snapback]
Since the NFL season starts on thursday, I was wondering if anyone was willing to participate in the weekly picks this year?

Only if you're actively going to monitor and track the results. If you're just going to drop off the face of the earth Week 3, I won't bother.

If you're sincere, start a forum in the Asylum so I can use the words; fuck, shit, and fuckshit.
bOnEs
a canadian interested in the NFL, not the CFL?! laugh.gif.... yea i'm in though... i can't believe out of all the GTA fans here, there's only a handful of sports fans... the previous GTA forum i hung out at had about 15 sports fans... we ended up getting our own sports section... and i'm a die hard sports fan so, i'd be up for just about anything...

'tis the season to be a sports fan... baseball is nearing the pennant races, college football started last week, the NFL this week, and the basketball season is just a couple months away...

god i love sports...
Qdeathstar
I think we should start from week two... smile.gif
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 3 2008, 06:56 AM) [snapback]1462627[/snapback]
QUOTE(HB~Sauce @ Sep 2 2008, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1462584[/snapback]

Only if you're actively going to monitor and track the results. If you're just going to drop off the face of the earth Week 3, I won't bother.

If you're sincere, start a forum in the Asylum so I can use the words; fuck, shit, and fuckshit.

Yeah man, I would track the results and calculate the weekly and overall totals. But the topic would be in Entertainment since thats where it was in previous years.

@bOnEs

Yeah I know, but I do like the CFL. In fact, I went to the Eskimo game last night with a couple of friends.

@Sittin' Sidewayz

I'm down with that, I'll start the topic in a couple of days and have the schedule up for everyone to pick in time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.