Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why are there so few threads here?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
HEAT84
The GTA IV: PC section at GTAforums.com already has 167 topics. I bet I know why there's so few here. The retarded admin(s) is IP banning everybody in futile attempt to keep out 1 or 2 people. Its off and on for me. Mostly on. Usually I have to use a proxy server to access this place. But I'm accessing it directly now. If IP banning is the best you can do then you might as well not even bother. Are the people you're IP banning now the same people you've been banning for the past 2 years or so? If you have to keep doing it, its obviously not working.

I'll be coming here more often from now on so you'd better cut the IP range banning bullshit or YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH. Either that or pay for my subscription to a non-free proxy server then you can IP ban all you want. Its kind of annoying having to find a working free proxy server every time I come here.

No I'm not one of the people the retarded admin is trying to ban. I must have the same ISP as them or something. I'm the proverbial Dolphin caught in the fish net.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(HEAT84 @ Sep 2 2008, 08:40 AM) [snapback]1462447[/snapback]
The GTA IV: PC section at GTAforums.com already has 167 topics. I bet I know why there's so few here. The retarded admin(s) is IP banning everybody in futile attempt to keep out 1 or 2 people. Its off and on for me. Mostly on. Usually I have to use a proxy server to access this place. But I'm accessing it directly now. If IP banning is the best you can do then you might as well not even bother. Are the people you're IP banning now the same people you've been banning for the past 2 years or so? If you have to keep doing it, its obviously not working.

I'll be coming here more often from now on so you'd better cut the IP range banning bullshit or YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH. Either that or pay for my subscription to a non-free proxy server then you can IP ban all you want. Its kind of annoying having to find a working free proxy server every time I come here.

No I'm not one of the people the retarded admin is trying to ban. I must have the same ISP as them or something. I'm the proverbial Dolphin caught in the fish net.

If your getting IP Banned then there must be a reason but just dont come back.

Proxys are bad so GTFO
1UP
QUOTE(HEAT84 @ Sep 2 2008, 02:40 AM) [snapback]1462447[/snapback]

You obviously no concept of why they did it, and many times it does work, its the no life losers that get so angry and offended because they were banned then they purposely decide to cause on going trouble. By the sound of it, your more then willing to waste your life trolling as well (Like the guy that studies people that do it...Anyone that is doing it, is doing it for a reason most the time they were offended very much, are weak minded, and feel doing so is getting them retribution. Pathetic person right?). It's done the same way everywhere else so get used to it, maybe you will understand when you grow half a brain. I don't say that to offend you, its just your post is THAT incredibly stupid.

As well, theirs not many threads because PC version was just announced not very long ago, this part of the forum is relatively new. Do you just blindly post... Think before you do please.

Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.