Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gears of War 2 Achievements
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pieface
Why not just post a link to them (Which I have done now) and give credit to the actual site you got them from.
Harrop
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 1 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]1462339[/snapback]
Why not just post a link to them (Which I have done now) and give credit to the actual site you got them from.

Because not everyone can read them, like when they are at work or on a restricted computer.
Pieface
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Sep 2 2008, 09:07 AM) [snapback]1462448[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 1 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]1462339[/snapback]

Because not everyone can read them, like when they are at work or on a restricted computer.

I think if you can get on to a GTA site, for an 18 game, you can get on an xbox 360 site. And i'd be suprised if anyone was that desperate on a restricted computer then they would type it into google, for a more neater list.
PabloHoneyOle
There are 50 achievements... is that... bad?
Pieface
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 2 2008, 10:41 PM) [snapback]1462545[/snapback]

What do you mean?
Indy
Naa thats cool.
Harrop
Most of the games on the 360 have got 50 achievements.
FuddMan
Yeah, around 50 is pretty much the average these days. GTA4 has 50 achievements, and so do other recent games like Bad Company and Beijing 2008. Halo 3 had 49 to be retarded mentally handicapped special.
Harrop
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Sep 3 2008, 12:59 PM) [snapback]1462612[/snapback]
Yeah, around 50 is pretty much the average these days. GTA4 has 50 achievements, and so do other recent games like Bad Company and Beijing 2008. Halo 3 had 49 to be retarded mentally handicapped special.

Lol
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 2 2008, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1462552[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 2 2008, 10:41 PM) [snapback]1462545[/snapback]

What do you mean?

I guess I just misunderstood the post title. I thought he was saying "appearantly" to imply sarcasm or something along the like.

My bad.

Can't wait for this game.
Pieface
Anyway, there are too many other games I want over this and I wasn't a big fan off the first, so I most likely won't get it, looking forward too Fable 2 though.
Harrop
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 3 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1462654[/snapback]
Anyway, there are too many other games I want over this and I wasn't a big fan off the first, so I most likely won't get it, looking forward too Fable 2 though.

How the fuck can you prefer little gay childish fuckin' Fable 2 over Gears of War 2!!!
Pieface
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Sep 3 2008, 05:12 PM) [snapback]1462661[/snapback]

How the fuck can you prefer little gay childish fuckin' Fable 2 over Gears of War 2!!!

How is Fable 2 "Little gay childish". If you ever played the original (Well your probably 11, like I have stated before) Then you would know its an amzing game, and this one looks ten times better. If you haven't noticed people have got taste (Which I figured with the whole music thing you'd understand).

Oh, and keep following around and compalinging about what I say, then enjoy a nice few days off.
DiO
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 3 2008, 01:15 PM) [snapback]1462695[/snapback]

How is Fable 2 "Little gay childish". If you ever played the original (Well your probably 11, like I have stated before) Then you would know its an amzing game, and this one looks ten times better. If you haven't noticed people have got taste (Which I figured with the whole music thing you'd understand).

Oh, and keep following around and compalinging about what I say, then enjoy a nice few days off.

Don't be surprised by that response. GoW was FUCKGIN PWN4GE!?!?!11 AMERICA FUCK YEAH!! THAA TOOK RRR JOBS!! GEIRT DERR!! [/other south park references]

So what an achievement on GoW2? Congratulations, you suck at voice acting!

edit

Fable 2 is probably the only 360 game that bothers me due to its exclusivity. [/fanboy]
Harrop
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 3 2008, 07:15 PM) [snapback]1462695[/snapback]

Firstly I'm not fuckin' following you around, you're not worth the effort, and it's childish and gay compared to GoW because on Gears you can chop someone in half and on Fable you just walk about talking to little fuckin' elf people!!!

So you are obviously the little punk ass young kid who likes gay WoW type shit games over violent and clearly better ones.

And also you can't fuckin' ban me for having an opinion can you! I'm not flaming this is just what I think.

And I really wouldn't care if you did either, I won't lose any fuckin' sleep over it!
FuddMan
Sounds like Fable would suit you to the ground if you can't think of anything more than 'gay' to use as an insult. I thought that died out years ago.

Anyway, back on topic please...
Indy
Don't be hatin on fable!
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Sep 4 2008, 09:18 AM) [snapback]1462860[/snapback]

Firstly I.m not fuckin' following yoyu around, you're not worth the effort, and it's childish and gay compared to GoW because on Gears you can chop someone in half and on Fable you can walk about talking to little fuckin' elf people!!!

So you are obviously the little punk ass young kid who likes gay WoW type shit games over violent and clearly better ones.

And also you can fuckin' ban me for having an opinion can you! I'm not flaming this is just what I think.

And I really wouldn't care if you did either, I won't lose any fuckin' sleep over it!

Gears of war is okay if you wanna run around and blow /cut shit up for a prolonged amount of time Fable 2 is good if you wanna run someones life and blow/cut shit up with magic and crap for a prolonged amount of time
Harrop
QUOTE(Sharpie Fetish @ Sep 10 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1464044[/snapback]

Firstly I.m not fuckin' following yoyu around, you're not worth the effort, and it's childish and gay compared to GoW because on Gears you can chop someone in half and on Fable you can walk about talking to little fuckin' elf people!!!

And also you can fuckin' ban me for having an opinion can you! I'm not flaming this is just what I think.

Gears of war is okay if you wanna run around and blow /cut shit up for a prolonged amount of time Fable 2 is good if you wanna run someones life and blow/cut shit up with magic and crap for a prolonged amount of time

That's just like saying you would rather watch fuckin' Alice In Wonderland instead of Chainsaw Massacre, Lol.
Indy
Completely different types of game you see. I feel that Gears 2 is just Gears 1.5, but Fable 2 is far more. Hopefully.
DiO
QUOTE(Laurence Trevennor @ Sep 3 2008, 01:19 PM) [snapback]1462698[/snapback]
So what an achievement on GoW2? Congratulations, you suck at voice acting!

/\ This was almost a bullshit post. But Im serious. The acting in GoW was shit. I'd like to know if its any better. Not that I can actually play the game. But it would just be nice to know what with a game that has such good gameplay, would be the complete package having good acting and story.
Harrop
QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 10 2008, 10:10 PM) [snapback]1464091[/snapback]
Completely different types of game you see. I feel that Gears 2 is just Gears 1.5, but Fable 2 is far more. Hopefully.

Yeah but it's like, if it's not broke don't fix it kind of thing, well sort of lol.
Indy
who fuckin cares about the storyline, the only thing i want is the multiplayer. Fuck, i'd buy the game even if it didnt have single player.
Harrop
QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 11 2008, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1464319[/snapback]
who fuckin cares about the storyline, the only thing i want is the multiplayer. Fuck, i'd buy the game even if it didnt have single player.

DiO
QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 11 2008, 02:31 PM) [snapback]1464319[/snapback]

Those of us that consider all aspects of a game and noT just LOL OMFG I SAWED THAT AHOLE IN 1/2 WIT MAI GUNSAW!!!!!!!11111111111111

Indy
QUOTE(Laurence Trevennor @ Sep 12 2008, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1464517[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 11 2008, 02:31 PM) [snapback]1464319[/snapback]

Those of us that consider all aspects of a game and noT just LOL OMFG I SAWED THAT AHOLE IN 1/2 WIT MAI GUNSAW!!!!!!!11111111111111

I don't play single player much. Normally I jus throw on a multiplayer game and play with some friends, gears has some brilliant moments, especially when you're drunk. Also, I have yet to experience anything more satisfying in a game than chainsawing an ahole in half.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 13 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1464730[/snapback]
especially when you're drunk.

Ahh yes. I've been there. Its really fun trying to focus on someone running across the map and you're trying to shoot them in the head. I'll admit that I am a GOW fanboy ohmy.gif
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Sep 10 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1464053[/snapback]

That's just like saying you would rather watch fuckin' Alice In Wonderland instead of Chainsaw Massacre, Lol.

Have you ever seen that film? its no massacre and little if not no blood whatsoever
Harrop
QUOTE(Sharpie Fetish @ Oct 1 2008, 07:59 PM) [snapback]1467029[/snapback]
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Sep 10 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1464053[/snapback]

Have you ever seen that film? its no massacre and little if not no blood whatsoever

It's not scary at all I know, it's just the first film that came to mind and anyway how would your little 15 yr old scared ass know if it's scary you know mummy doesn't let you watch films higher than a 12 cert.
Benzilla

What is it with you and age 11 dry.gif, btw Fable looks epic, Fallout looks epic, FIFA IS epic but Gears Of War 2 will stay at the top of my list, I've got the special edition pre-ordered which means I get a gold lancer smile.gif
Indy
QUOTE(Benzilla @ Oct 10 2008, 01:22 PM) [snapback]1467955[/snapback]

What is it with you and age 11 dry.gif, btw Fable looks epic, Fallout looks epic, FIFA IS epic but Gears Of War 2 will stay at the top of my list, I've got the special edition pre-ordered which means I get a gold lancer smile.gif

fuck, i want a gold lancer, but I have no money angry.gif
Benzilla
I think it's £10more, you get a bunch of "in-the-making" dvd's that no one will watch, and some pictures of Dom or something. I just want the gold lancer though, looks epic.
Harrop
QUOTE(Benzilla @ Oct 12 2008, 12:08 PM) [snapback]1468161[/snapback]
I think it's £10more, you get a bunch of "in-the-making" dvd's that no one will watch, and some pictures of Dom or something. I just want the gold lancer though, looks epic.

£5 more and yeah I've got this ordered as well, only for the Gold Lancer though, I don't think I'll watch the DVD.
Benzilla
Na nobody does, I only buy premium editions when it has something that you can gain from when your actually in the game. Gold lancer will be epic.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Oct 13 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1468281[/snapback]

£5 more and yeah I've got this ordered as well, only for the Gold Lancer though, I don't think I'll watch the DVD.

Gold lancer is unlockable anyway. If you're not interested in the extra stuff, you're wasting £5.
Harrop
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Oct 14 2008, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1468541[/snapback]

Gold lancer is unlockable anyway. If you're not interested in the extra stuff, you're wasting £5.

How do you get it then without the code?
Benzilla
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Oct 14 2008, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1468541[/snapback]

Are you sure? I've not heard about this...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.