Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unable to unlock "Breaking the bank..." and "Saint Mark's Bistro"
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
MeeTo
Hi guys,
i've had a look around and couldn't find this answered.

I have completed most of the LV missions (the most recent being Freefall, High Noon and Madd Dogg), but for some reason I'm unable to do any more missions - namely those that are supposed to follow such as "breaking the bank at caligula's" and " saint mark's bistro".

I have obtained the key card off Millie (I've tried killing her as well as doing it properly with the 3 or 4 dates needed), and nothing is happening.

Am I missing something, or is my game stuffed?

Cheers
Weasel
I would expect that the AIRPLANE Icon is still showing at the abandoned airfield.

You have to complete these missions before moving on.

Also, The mission where you use the key Card takes a bit of time. I had forgotten about it, when I got the final call for it.
MeeTo
QUOTE(Weasel @ Aug 30 2008, 07:19 AM) [snapback]1461906[/snapback]
I would expect that the AIRPLANE Icon is still showing at the abandoned airfield.

You have to complete these missions before moving on.

Also, The mission where you use the key Card takes a bit of time. I had forgotten about it, when I got the final call for it.

That bloody airstrip!

Thanks, turns out that X icon is indeed a mission icon, instead of being the airstrip icon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.