Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mean ass people
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
angeal18
gta4.tv fourms has some asshole posters, can someone tell me whats up with these pepole? i know this is not rants and raves but to late its on multiplayer. ps: im not being a whinney bitch these pepole just piss me off.
Canadianbacon123
No, i'd say your being a whiny bitch. It's the internet, what do you expect.
GLC
QUOTE(angeal18 @ Aug 29 2008, 04:09 AM) [snapback]1461743[/snapback]
gta4.tv fourms has some asshole posters, can someone tell me whats up with these pepole? i know this is not rants and raves but to late its on multiplayer. ps: im not being a whinney bitch these pepole just piss me off.

ViceMan
This is an internet forum, and internet forums generally have their own population of smartarses and cocky pricks to offset the hordes of noobs that roam the forum, they prey on the noobs and devour their flesh, leaving a rotting carcass before moving onto the next victim, they are lone hunters but can sometimes group up to take down larger prey.

Here is the internet food chain:

Chuck Norris--->Admins--->Mods--->Arseholes--->Noobs--->Singular-Celled Organisms--->Angeal

I don't know if Stoic could be classed as one of those, he has some coherence and resoning in his posts, which is more than most internet arseholes. biggrin.gif
GLC
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Aug 29 2008, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1461773[/snapback]
This is an internet forum, and internet forums generally have their own population of smartarses and cocky pricks to offset the hordes of noobs that roam the forum, they prey on the noobs and devour their flesh, leaving a rotting carcass before moving onto the next victim, they are lone hunters but can sometimes group up to take down larger prey.

Here is the internet food chain:

Viceman--->Chuck Norris--->Admins--->Mods--->Arseholes--->Noobs--->G~L~C--->Angeal

I don't know if Stoic could be classed as one of those, he has some coherence and resoning in his posts, which is more than most internet arseholes. biggrin.gif

the beginning half of the post reminded me of a documentory or some shit you'd find on those nature channels....

now here is the rare,angeal18.whatever you do,DONT UPSET HIM! He is known to bitch about his enemys on the internet until they plead for mercy for him to stfu. Shhhhh! Look! Here comes the very wise viceman to prove how much of an idiot angeal is! lets have a zoom in and see what they're talking about,shall we?
ViceMan
Nice edit on my post there, very subtle...I don't agree with your logic, but you're entitled to your opinion, however wrong it may be. tongue.gif

Edit: Stop editing my edits, you're making me look (more) foolish. If you persist i'll be forced to vote for the AnalO.G.Kid instead of you.
angeal18
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Aug 29 2008, 10:03 AM) [snapback]1461781[/snapback]
Nice edit on my post there, very subtle...I don't agree with your logic, but you're entitled to your opinion, however wrong it may be. tongue.gif

Edit: Stop editing my edits, you're making me look (more) foolish. If you persist i'll be forced to vote for the AnalO.G.Kid instead of you.

im not an idiot first of all, second this is a noobish question but what are you voting on? who post most??
HongKongPhooey
lol its prom month on gtaIV.tv, who gets the rinestone tiara is what dipshits are voting for, personally im going null its so not worth my 2 mins to do.
FuddMan
I'll look into these mean asses for you.

Everybody run! scooter.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.