Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Airport Glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
NIGGALICIOUS
You can get inside the Airport Terminals and hide in Multiplayer. You can see through the walls and shoot anybody whos outside but they cannot shoot you. All you have to do is keep jumping under the walkways until you glitch inside. You can shoot rockets out and hit choppers and kill everyone who is nearby but they cannot harm you. Its great in Team Deathmatch. biggrin.gif To get out all you have to do is walk through the wall.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Jackin @ Aug 26 2008, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1461305[/snapback]
You can get inside the Airport Terminals and hide in Multiplayer. You can see through the walls and shoot anybody whos outside but they cannot shoot you. All you have to do is keep jumping under the walkways until you glitch inside. You can shoot rockets out and hit choppers and kill everyone who is nearby but they cannot harm you. Its great in Team Deathmatch. :D To get out all you have to do is walk through the wall.

Can a brother get a snap map?
NIGGALICIOUS
http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php?map=I...808,296|807,317

Face the building and walk up directly underneath one of the 2 tunnels marked. Then run forward and jump. Keep doing it until you eventually jump through the wall and glitch inside.

Here is also a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxUwdnJJkY
PabloHoneyOle
This will be most beneficial for fucking people up in Free Mode.
NIGGALICIOUS
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 26 2008, 07:49 PM) [snapback]1461330[/snapback]

Yes... Hearing them cussing unaware of what is happeneing, and then eventually leaving the game. biggrin.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Jackin @ Aug 26 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1461341[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 26 2008, 07:49 PM) [snapback]1461330[/snapback]

Yes... Hearing them cussing unaware of what is happeneing, and then eventually leaving the game. :D

I can't wait. I'm playing TONIGHT.
Seeen
What the fuck! This NEVER works for me. Gaaaaay.
§ynch
QUOTE(Seeen @ Aug 27 2008, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1461554[/snapback]
What the fuck! This NEVER works for me. Gaaaaay.

So you've tried it and it didn't work bro?
This one is new to me, it looks interesting.
ViceMan
Heh, people are always trying this with me, I just stay away from the airport terminal and let some noob run around wondering what's going on, all the while getting shot by the evil airport wall.
NIGGALICIOUS
Its great. It sometimes takes a while for it to wor but I figured it out after getting killed about 100 times in free roam. I couldnt find the fucker, then eventually he ran out of ammo and ran out the wall. So i watched him and saw where he went back in. Then i came in and killed the fucker
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Phil Mipe Enos @ Aug 29 2008, 02:31 AM) [snapback]1461760[/snapback]
Its great. It sometimes takes a while for it to wor but I figured it out after getting killed about 100 times in free roam. I couldnt find the fucker, then eventually he ran out of ammo and ran out the wall. So i watched him and saw where he went back in. Then i came in and killed the fucker

hey it also works in Single-Player mode, its a great way to get back at pesky police, and its also fun to shoot them in the balls to as they try to walk up the curved part of it
Ex-PS Fanboy
i've known about this since may.

old
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.