Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Ex-PS Fanboy
out now on the playstation network, for $14.99

For those of you who haven't seen it, you start of your search [spoiler]for clank, who was abducted by the Zoni at the end of the previous game.[/spoiler] Only to find your self shot down in your ship and crahing on a beach of some seaside town.

it's a bit different because it's alot quiker, and it's only available through download on PSN.
Alot of the reviews i've read say it's not as good as Tools Of Destruction, because, clank is not playable, nor can you use his thruster/heli-pack, the visuals aren't as good, and it doesn't add anything new inparticular.

However, i'm a huge fan of the series, so i'll definatly buy it, read the review i've been using if you like:Here

Alot of the reviews i've seen have been from 7-8

here's a video review i found on youtube-the video spoils a few plot twists of this and the previous game
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5a7RBQNuUR0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5a7RBQNuUR0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
DiO
Sounds to me like reviewers are expecting too much for a 15 dollar game. I'm getting it for sure.
Kamahl
i got it today but i havent played yet... gonna play later or tomorrow
TheAnalogKid2112
Just got it from my friend's account.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 24 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]1460863[/snapback]
Sounds to me like reviewers are expecting too much for a 15 dollar game.

i kinda figured that meself
DiO
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Aug 24 2008, 03:23 PM) [snapback]1460982[/snapback]
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 24 2008, 12:53 AM) [snapback]1460863[/snapback]
Sounds to me like reviewers are expecting too much for a 15 dollar game.

i kinda figured that meself

My friend was telling me the reviews where calling it too short. It took him 5 hrs to beat. $15 for 5 hours is a good fucking deal, not to mention re-plays. Some reviews are fucking morons.
TheAnalogKid2112
Honestly, this game is IDENTICAL to the other R&C games. Just bigger robots I noticed. Repeatedly tap square to easily kill them, pick up all the bolts. REPEAT. I was very bored. Good thing it was free.
Skinny 
I cried my eyes out about Tools of Destruction being a PS3 exclusive. This was no exception. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.