Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First thing your gonna do?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
GTA ShutDown
What is the first thing your going to do when you start the game?

If i do buy it i will probally do the first few missions and get use to the controls and then go on Multiplayer.

What will you do?
ViceMan
Replay the story (for the 4th time.) Then access the game files and if possible do some weapon/car stat modding. Not sure how mods will work with MP though.
Dedeleko
first i do a couple of missions, then explore the town and test everything out biggrin.gif
neko_ceko
QUOTE(Dedeleko @ Aug 23 2008, 07:49 PM) [snapback]1460806[/snapback]
first i do a couple of missions, then explore the town and test everything out biggrin.gif

PabloHoneyOle
Run out and buy a new computer.
Psy
Whip out my memory editor and try to find the memory addresses where various data is stored, like wanted level, ammo, health and cash is stored, then try to make a trainer for the game so I can get all of the pigeons before doing the first mission smile.gif.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 4 2008, 05:07 PM) [snapback]1462929[/snapback]
Whip out my memory editor and try to find the memory addresses where various data is stored, like wanted level, ammo, health and cash is stored, then try to make a trainer for the game so I can get all of the pigeons before doing the first mission smile.gif.

Pretty much what I expected then.
Mr.Zipper
I really don't know get my computer ready for the game?
asthenia
First I'll hold it close, then maybe caress the bottom of the box (my console versions liked that), then I'll place it slowly on my desk and open the box carefully and marvel at the disk.

Wtf man I'm gonna download mods, mods and more mods!

Then I might install and play it.
DiO
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Sep 6 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]1463288[/snapback]
First I'll hold it close, then maybe caress the bottom of the box (my console versions liked that), then I'll place it slowly on my desk and open the box carefully and marvel at the disk.

Wtf man I'm gonna download mods, mods and more mods!

Then I might install and play it.

No, fuck playing it. Downloading mods is too fucking fun! Do you really think there will be mods out on day 1 when the game is released?
Dedeleko
i dont understand why you all want mods.. those things ruin the game actually. if you look at my GTA SA, the sound is all fucked up, the screen is (it loads the map very bad so i'm driving in the air actually because the game couldn't load it on time) so i don't see the point of downloading mods =/
ViceMan
QUOTE(Dedeleko @ Sep 7 2008, 09:06 AM) [snapback]1463444[/snapback]
i dont understand why you all want mods.. those things ruin the game actually. if you look at my GTA SA, the sound is all fucked up, the screen is (it loads the map very bad so i'm driving in the air actually because the game couldn't load it on time) so i don't see the point of downloading mods =/

Well, if you download the wrong mods then yes, it'll fuck your game up. I however make my own mods, so if something goes wrong I can pinpoint the file that's causing it and edit/delete as necessary.
Daniel3080
1st. Do some missons.
2nd. Explore
3rd Multiplayer.
§ynch
Get off the boat, drive Roman home, get right back in the car an
head back to the ship. Go to the tower near the north of the ship,
climb the ladder on the tower and screen shot that sniper rifle spawn.
[None of my friends have believed the Sniper is available on Day 1]
I can't wait for screen shot ability, could have ran the console into the PC
but it will look better from the PC version of the game.
s1xtY40
well.....i'll probably play with the graphics settings.....find the ones that match the best quality with the best framerate.....(i'm a perfection freak..) that's gonna take me about 1 or two hours....then i'm gonna play a couple of missions,learn the controls and then comes multiplayer......biggrin.gif
The Storm Of Love
The First Thin I Gonna Do

Is To Throw MySelf Up The Empire Estate Building
nathaniel
[quote name='MLG Rhino2k8' date='Aug 23 2008, 04:45 PM' post='1460794']

If i do buy it i will probally do the first few missions and get use to the controls and then go on Multiplayer.

What will you do?
[when i start the game i will drive the taxi a truck a motorbike a police car and a limousine
nathaniel
QUOTE(MLG Rhino2k8 @ Aug 23 2008, 04:45 PM) [snapback]1460794[/snapback]

What will you do?find a schafter by roman's apartment and drive it i'm getting gtaiv for pc i will go to the airport find a cavalade and drive it cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.