Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick question
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Harrop
I was just wondering, how do you become an Admin?
FuddMan
Be a good moderator for a long time or, in the cases of Zen and Cuda, make the forum skin.
Harrop
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 21 2008, 11:51 AM) [snapback]1460436[/snapback]
Be a good moderator for a long time or, in the cases of Zen and Cuda, make the forum skin.

Oh, how do you become a Mod?
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Aug 21 2008, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1460437[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 21 2008, 11:51 AM) [snapback]1460436[/snapback]

Oh, how do you become a Mod?

I could answer that but i may be wrong.

Stick Around dont be a pain and help do some stuff.

i dont think they need more mods or admins because i heard somewere there packed with them lol
FuddMan
Now that we all have access to edit things on the site, we'll open up applications when we need new moderators where you can tell us what you can bring to the site. We'll then make our decision from there.
PabloHoneyOle
Let me know to whom I should submit my resume.
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 22 2008, 01:33 PM) [snapback]1460627[/snapback]
Let me know to whom I should submit my resume.

FuddMan
kay, well since you bumped this for no real reason, might as well lock this. The key point in my last post is that we'll open up applications when we need new moderators, not whenever you feel like applying.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.