Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 New Screens for ps2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Tyla
I found these on a French website, they look pretty new to me.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Handsome B Wonderful
I never paid much attention to the PSP pics, so i can't really tell the difference in quality etc.

It's good to see that the hands look better than they did in LCS. Well, Diaz's do.
killjoy.rujoy?
hmmm,yeah.I saw these same screens somewhere else.I guess by now they're on all kinds of sites.

But,if there ain't no map or OSD,I kinda think of them more as promos than screens.
I will be getting the PS2 version.I have purposefully sped through the PSP version,
so I can savour the game more on a big screen. smile.gif

The differences on LCS PSP/PS2 weren't that incredible...looked great on both. thumbup.gif
But,just this one time,wouldn't it be great to get some totally new something on the PS2 version?
Freak...a new aircraft or clothes or weapon or somekind of unlockable.
Come on RockStar...throw me a bone! mad.gif
Korben
QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Feb 20 2007, 05:36 PM) [snapback]1303515[/snapback]

But,just this one time,wouldn't it be great to get some totally new something on the PS2 version?
Freak...a new aircraft or clothes or weapon or somekind of unlockable.
Come on RockStar...throw me a bone! mad.gif

Can't argue with that mate. They did a couple of small things in LCS, but something big in VCS would be great. Even just a different shaped building, different car or motor bike.

Only problem is I can't seem them doing it, because their are not too many people like me and you who will buy it for both systems.

Tyla
I agree with you Korben. Like I said before, I would like to see that they have opened up the malibu club, im intregued to see what sorta stuff they play in there, if it was like what Luke the Fresh DJ said, with them playing all the hip-hop stuff. What about that blue suit Vic is wearing in the screen, as far as im aware I didnt see that in VCS, so will that become available? I also want to see a difference between the 'equilizer' and the colt phython. As im aware the equalizer was meant to have the added laser scope, but instead you cant buy a normal phython, and to add more, the laser dosent work. Also the many glitches in the game, they need to have been fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.