Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You Don't Mess with the Zohan
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Indy
Fucking hilarious, I really recommend watching it. Also, the chick is hot.

[youtube]jmMXk0bA8gk[/youtube]
SlickCriminal92
Yeah that movie made my day. I'd rate it top 10 best movies of 2008 (comically)
Hardcore Ottoman
Up there with Pineapple Express and Step Brothers. The more milder of the bunch.
SlickCriminal92
I never watched Pineapple Express but Step Brothers was the best movie I've seen all year. I haven't seen The Dark Knight yet though. I'll see it soon though, I should have gone last week!
Skinny 
I thought it would suck. I will be sure to go see it, now.
Indy
It reminds me a bit of Borat
DuPz0r
It's pretty funny.
Ex-PS Fanboy
well i wouldn't give it the best rating, but it was REALLY funny, but i didn't find it as good as Adam Sandlers other movies, like Big Daddy, or Mr.Deeds, however, i'd still recommend seeing it
Darth Sexy
Don't let the first 20 minutes fool you, this film is actually quite funny.
Flea
I like adam sandler, but i thouht this was one of his worst movies, there were some pretty funny moments, but i wasnt impressed.
Hardcore Ottoman
I'll admit the same. John Turturro didn't impress me either. I usually like his characters. But this film is a good throwaway that you can't get away with not knowing.
zgzg
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Aug 21 2008, 10:56 AM) [snapback]1460349[/snapback]
Fucking hilarious, I really recommend watching it. Also, the chick is hot.

[youtube]jmMXk0bA8gk[/youtube]

thanks for sharing~
Benzilla
Really, its awesome. He brushes his teeth with Humus!XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.