Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LA Noire
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
HongKongPhooey
This looks like the shit, im gonna buy this and mafia 2 and littlebigplanet
PabloHoneyOle
Great post.

I'm excited about this game as well. I currently don't have PS3 (Christmas is coming) but I have also heard that it may be released for xBox 360 as well. We'll have to wait and see.

PS3 version is not supposed to release in the US until December 31, 2009; ONE YEAR later than the UK and Australia; by that time it may have been ported to xBox as well.

Incase you don't know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWq1NPiedIY
Harrop
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 20 2008, 01:56 PM) [snapback]1460223[/snapback]
Great post.

I'm excited about this game as well. I currently don't have PS3 (Christmas is coming) but I have also heard that it may be released for xBox 360 as well. We'll have to wait and see.

PS3 version is not supposed to release in the US until December 31, 2009; ONE YEAR later than the UK and Australia; by that time it may have been ported to xBox as well.

Incase you don't know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWq1NPiedIY

It's not coming out over here this year, it comes out everywhere late next year, like October 2009 or something.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Harrop @ Aug 20 2008, 10:30 AM) [snapback]1460235[/snapback]
It's not coming out over here this year, it comes out everywhere late next year, like October 2009 or something.

My fault, I got some bad information from IGN.
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/760/760495.html
DiO
It would be nice to have this as a PS3 exclusive. Not so that I could troll. Just that because it was said that there are PS3 exclusive projects. It would be nice to know that announcements like that aren't bullshit like they usually turn out to be.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 20 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1460296[/snapback]
It would be nice to have this as a PS3 exclusive. Not so that I could troll. Just that because it was said that there are PS3 exclusive projects. It would be nice to know that announcements like that aren't bullshit like they usually turn out to be.

Money changes everything. It'll probably be PS3 exclusive, for a couple of months. Enough to increase some sales on Sony's end; then boo-yah R* cashes in making a deal with Microsoft. I'm sure there is already a build for an Xbox version; when/if it sees the light of day is a whole other issue.
DiO
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 20 2008, 12:51 PM) [snapback]1460303[/snapback]
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 20 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1460296[/snapback]

Money changes everything. It'll probably be PS3 exclusive, for a couple of months. Enough to increase some sales on Sony's end; then boo-yah R* cashes in making a deal with Microsoft. I'm sure there is already a build for an Xbox version; when/if it sees the light of day is a whole other issue.

Pretty much. Just like FF13. Its coming out on Xbox.....but when? ohmy.gif

Shit, it'll be awhile before its even out on PS3.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 21 2008, 03:43 AM) [snapback]1460296[/snapback]

Fuck you D-O, fuck you.

They'd better port this game to 360, otherwise I'm coming to Canada, crashing your house and playing it.
DiO
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 21 2008, 07:47 AM) [snapback]1460464[/snapback]

Fuck you D-O, fuck you.

They'd better port this game to 360, otherwise I'm coming to Canada, crashing your house and playing it.

Yah, pop by. That'd be kickass.
DuPz0r
This seems like a great game. I love how most of Rockstar's games capture certain time periods perfectly. I like the look of this, it seems like a gritty 1920's cops and robbers type game with a possible mafia element which is always good. I love the trailer btw.
Skinny 
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 21 2008, 10:47 PM) [snapback]1460464[/snapback]

Fuck you D-O, fuck you.

What he said.
DiO
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Aug 25 2008, 03:34 AM) [snapback]1461039[/snapback]
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 21 2008, 10:47 PM) [snapback]1460464[/snapback]

Fuck you D-O, fuck you.

What he said.

You are welcome as well.
1UP
Read this shit - Maybe this is why weve been hearing very very little on this game.

Could be the biggest budget videogame in development anywhere in the world. It would certainly... In terms of console titles, be in the top ten... LA Noire is a massive massive project.
bOnEs
ahh geez... i don't think the game is ever gonna come out... by the time they roll it out, it's gonna look outdated probably... well, i might as well just forget about this one, again... then, when the time finally comes i can say, "ohh yea, i remember hearing about that game!" sad.gif...

i am a little upset because the concept sounded like an awesome way to play a game... solving crimes in an open-world 1930's sandbox... playing detective, going after the mob...
DiO
QUOTE(1UP @ Sep 22 2008, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1465874[/snapback]
Read this shit - Maybe this is why weve been hearing very very little on this game.

Could be the biggest budget videogame in development anywhere in the world. It would certainly... In terms of console titles, be in the top ten... LA Noire is a massive massive project.

Theres no way its going to top killzone 2's 30 million budget. Still, big budget 3rd party game probably has to be multi-platform. I wonder if a 360 version would have to be downgraded from the PS3.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(pootitz @ Sep 22 2008, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1465879[/snapback]

Theres no way its going to top killzone 2's 30 million budget. Still, big budget 3rd party game probably has to be multi-platform. I wonder if a 360 version would have to be downgraded from the PS3.

Who cares? Its coming to 360! clap.gif

DiO
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Sep 22 2008, 10:26 PM) [snapback]1465880[/snapback]
QUOTE(pootitz @ Sep 22 2008, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1465879[/snapback]

Who cares? Its coming to 360! clap.gif

Hold your penis, because its not official.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.