Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non-solid pier leg
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Just a small find, useful for multiplayer no doubt. I searched and found nothing, so...
The pier in Firefly Island in south Broker has a non-solid support leg; it's basically the first one, right up against the barrier, at the back on the right as you look back towards Broker from the ocean. You can even lock on to nearby hobos from inside it and shoot out, although it probably works both ways.
It's quite thick, but you need to be quite skillful to position yourself so no part of you is showing outside of it.
§ynch
QUOTE(I Made the guy who works at the cemetary In GMod @ Aug 19 2008, 02:19 PM) [snapback]1460165[/snapback]
Just a small find, useful for multiplayer no doubt. I searched and found nothing, so...
The pier in Firefly Island in south Broker has a non-solid support leg; it's basically the first one, right up against the barrier, at the back on the right as you look back towards Broker from the ocean. You can even lock on to nearby hobos from inside it and shoot out, although it probably works both ways.
It's quite thick, but you need to be quite skillful to position yourself so no part of you is showing outside of it.

Nice find mang! notworthy.gif

Insubstantial planes rule.
Haven't heard this one yet.
Hardly heard of many at all really.
DiO
Turn off you hacks Rawrence! angry.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 21 2008, 07:55 AM) [snapback]1460495[/snapback]
Turn off you hacks Rawrence! angry.gif

Jealous you didn't find it first, ese vato. ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.