Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Life...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dr. Evil
I hit 30 years old. Its all down hill from here.

EDIT:
Just to clear something up. I don't think my life is over, the title of this thread was made in jest of all the whiny bitches that think their life really is over when they turn 30.
FuddMan
Pfft, you'll be really feeling it when you hit 40 and realise you've lost half your life already.
Hardcore Ottoman
I had my mid-life crisis at 16. tongue.gif

Well, it wasn't mid-life but it definitely was a crisis. I had to rethink my life big time.
DuPz0r
QUOTE(King Midas Bitch! @ Aug 19 2008, 02:32 PM) [snapback]1460108[/snapback]

Well, it wasn't mid-life but it definitely was a crisis. I had to rethink my life big time.

So a Quarterly-Life Crisis. I had one of those. It's called maturing into an adult tongue.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(King Midas Bitch! @ Aug 19 2008, 06:32 AM) [snapback]1460108[/snapback]

I rethought my life when I was 24. At a party I drank 3 bottles of tequila and woke up on my friends couch in the morning and didn't remember anything from the WHOLE day before.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
My life is just kind of evolving right now. I'm getting ready for college, I'll be the owner of a business in a couple weeks, I'll be in Germany for a couple of years a few years down the road...it's looking good for me, actually. I'm having a quarterly-life...rebirth? No, that's gay...I don't know what to call it.
Linkin Parkinson's
How the fuck is your life over at 30? Please elaborate? Ric Flair was like 60 years old and still wrestling....

If you are what I think you are, your life has been over long before 30.
shootthebandit
your life aint over until you feel the cold hand of the reaper resting on your shoulder.

as a great man (billy connolly) famously said: "too old to die young". your life aint over till then
§ynch
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 19 2008, 02:38 AM) [snapback]1460093[/snapback]

Happy Birthday Sneaky cool.gif

It's not over at all.
Women hit their sexual peak at 32.

Nice targets for you to go after. ph34r.gif
Bain
QUOTE(King Midas Bitch! @ Aug 19 2008, 08:32 AM) [snapback]1460108[/snapback]

I had one(a re thinking of my life) at 17. And now Im about to be 20 and I am happy with most of what I do.

Life is funny
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(§ynch @ Aug 19 2008, 03:49 PM) [snapback]1460178[/snapback]

It's not over at all.

LMAO!! Thanks, thats a good point. There are tons of cougars in Vegas snf (11).gif

QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Aug 19 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]1460173[/snapback]
How the fuck is your life over at 30? Please elaborate? Ric Flair was like 60 years old and still wrestling....

If you are what I think you are, your life has been over long before 30.

True, he was wrestling until he was like 60. If you ask me though he should have retired way earlier than that. As for the title of the thread its called sarcasm fucknut. You know how alot of people say their life is over at 30. Plus I figured it would be an awesome attention getter laugh.gif
Skinny 
QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Aug 20 2008, 07:52 AM) [snapback]1460173[/snapback]
How the fuck is your life over at 30? Please elaborate? Ric Flair was like 60 years old and still wrestling.....

The best example you can come up with is a wrestler?
DuPz0r
A lot of people don't live past their 60's, so 30 is pretty much middle aged. But your life isn't over at 30, it's half way through tongue.gif scary isnt it....
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 19 2008, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1460208[/snapback]

It's not over at all.

LMAO!! Thanks, thats a good point. There are tons of cougars in Vegas snf (11).gif

Indeed. Indeed.

This all depends on how you live your life. If you're the typical idiot I've observed while growing up in Las Vegas, you don't have much time left (lol) but if you're smart and have lived healthy as if you live anywhere else, you don't have to worry.
bOnEs
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 19 2008, 05:38 AM) [snapback]1460093[/snapback]

EDIT:
Just to clear something up. I don't think my life is over, the title of this thread was made in jest of all the whiny bitches that think their life really is over when they turn 30.

stop being so EMO tongue.gif... anyways, happy b-ball day...

anyways, i am starting to go through the same thing at age 25... i'm beginning to wonder if i am heading down the right path in life... and once i hit thirty, i better be closer to where i am aiming, otherwise, i just might snap...

ahh, but that's life... it's a funny thing...
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(DuPz0r™ @ Aug 19 2008, 08:30 PM) [snapback]1460156[/snapback]

So a Quarterly-Life Crisis. I had one of those. It's called maturing into an adult tongue.gif
No wai!

QUOTE(Harrop @ Aug 20 2008, 11:12 AM) [snapback]1460250[/snapback]
Yeah or puberty! Lol

Or not! ... [acronym="fucking idiot"]fi[/acronym]
Harrop
QUOTE(King Midas Bitch! @ Aug 20 2008, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1460258[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuPz0r™ @ Aug 19 2008, 08:30 PM) [snapback]1460156[/snapback]

No wai!

QUOTE(Harrop @ Aug 20 2008, 11:12 AM) [snapback]1460250[/snapback]
Yeah or puberty! Lol

Or not! ... [acronym="fucking idiot"]fi[/acronym]

You're a wank stain bitch!
Hardcore Ottoman
And you're not funny. That's why I made that comment. You're like that sycophant who always adds the stupidly obvious and immature response to any joke. And has a retarded smile upon his face.
DiO
Oh, 30. I thought this might have something to do with facing you Ast in your first round of FML
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 20 2008, 10:53 AM) [snapback]1460304[/snapback]
Oh, 30. I thought this might have something to do with facing you Ast in your first round of FML

LMAO! Nope...I've been rallying support so he is already beaten.

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 20 2008, 08:08 AM) [snapback]1460248[/snapback]
This all depends on how you live your life. If you're the typical idiot I've observed while growing up in Las Vegas, you don't have much time left (lol) but if you're smart and have lived healthy as if you live anywhere else, you don't have to worry.

Thats not me, used to be though. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 7 years. After that phase of my life I got more into my games, street bikes, cars, more into computers and started teaching myself HTML coding. I still go out but now I don't do the things that I used to.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 20 2008, 08:08 AM) [snapback]1460248[/snapback]

Thats not me, used to be though. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over 7 years. After that phase of my life I got more into my games, street bikes, cars, more into computers and started teaching myself HTML coding. I still go out but now I don't do the things that I used to.

Good for you, then. notworthy.gif thumbup.gif
Nec
Heh, 30 is when it just starts getting good. I hit the big 4-0 next year. Wooo!
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 24 2008, 01:43 AM) [snapback]1460905[/snapback]
Good for you, then. notworthy.gif thumbup.gif

Thank you. It is good for me. Not to mention all the money that I save laugh.gif

QUOTE(Holy Shit Girls On The Net @ Aug 24 2008, 03:22 AM) [snapback]1460913[/snapback]
Heh, 30 is when it just starts getting good. I hit the big 4-0 next year. Wooo!

WHEW! I feel a whole lot better

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

J/K!!! My oldest sister is gonna be 41 in November.
psychø
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 19 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1460160[/snapback]
QUOTE(King Midas Bitch! @ Aug 19 2008, 06:32 AM) [snapback]1460108[/snapback]

I rethought my life when I was 24. At a party I drank 3 bottles of tequila and woke up on my friends couch in the morning and didn't remember anything from the WHOLE day before.

I fail to see why you needed to re-think anything, clearly everything was fine and dandy.
Hardcore Ottoman
Psycho, glorifying blackouts isn't HxC anymore. Give it up. You're not cool.
DiO
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 24 2008, 01:37 AM) [snapback]1460897[/snapback]
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 20 2008, 10:53 AM) [snapback]1460304[/snapback]

LMAO! Nope...I've been rallying support so he is already beaten.

You sure its not that? Cuz your not going to win.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(psychø @ Aug 24 2008, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1460966[/snapback]
I fail to see why you needed to re-think anything, clearly everything was fine and dandy.

I just decided there were better things I could be doing instead of getting pass-out drunk everynight.

QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 24 2008, 07:45 PM) [snapback]1461009[/snapback]
You sure its not that? Cuz your not going to win.

Whatever happened to this "fuck Ast" campaign of yours? Come on people help the sneakster win, I have cookies! thumbup.gif
Skinny 
I will vote for you, Sneaky.
Dr. Evil
LOL...thanks. I knew I voted for you for a reason laugh.gif
GLC
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 25 2008, 07:11 AM) [snapback]1461033[/snapback]

i predict your match to be very close,but i don't think your'll win.

Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Cartoon Head @ Aug 25 2008, 02:49 AM) [snapback]1461042[/snapback]
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 25 2008, 07:11 AM) [snapback]1461033[/snapback]

i predict your match to be very close,but i don't think your'll win.

Uhmm...no. I predict that I will lay the smackdown on that candyass. Well, I won't but I know the people that will be voting for me will. thumbup.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
Sneaky.. your avatar is pretty freakin creepy hahaha.
Dr. Evil
Admit it...you love the avi!
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 20 2008, 09:08 AM) [snapback]1460248[/snapback]
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 19 2008, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1460208[/snapback]

It's not over at all.

Indeed. Indeed.

I don't believe in extending your life at the expense of enjoying it...
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Aug 26 2008, 05:22 PM) [snapback]1461360[/snapback]

You can still enjoy life without alcohol or drugs. Anyone who says otherwise is just to chicken shit to try.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 27 2008, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1461530[/snapback]
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ Aug 26 2008, 05:22 PM) [snapback]1461360[/snapback]

You can still enjoy life with alcohol or drugs. Anyone who says otherwise is just to chicken shit to try.

Of course you can, provided you don't like the effects. But alcohol and drugs enhance it. I will gladly scrape a few years off of my life to make what I have that much better. The enjoyment of a good cigar, the fun of getting a little drunk now and then and the extra fun of getting high now and then are what make life great. They are enhancers, at least when controlled. Alcoholism and drug/cigarette addiction is not enjoying one's life. I'm just sick of people telling me I'm going to get cancer from smoking and stuff like that. I realize it's unhealthy, but it's enjoyable and it's one of the finer things in life. Living those extra few years longer wouldn't be worth it when you haven't had the full enjoyment of them. However, if one does not like the effects of smoking, drugs and/or alcohol, then they're life will be enjoyed as much as mine because they are not doing something they don't like. I am, it just happens to come with the consequence of slightly shortened life. Boo hoo.
Dr. Evil
I agree to a certain degree. There is nothing finer in the world than a good cigar and a snifter of brandy or cognac. As for the getting drunk or high...you can have it. Living in Vegas though I have seen it come back to bite quite a few of my friends in the ass.
OptimumPx
QUOTE(sneaky @ Aug 25 2008, 10:49 AM) [snapback]1461080[/snapback]

I want to smash the avi with a shovel.....its EVIL! unsure.gif
GLC

fap.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Aug 30 2008, 03:48 AM) [snapback]1461919[/snapback]

I want to smash the avi with a shovel.....its EVIL! unsure.gif

LMFAO! Sorry for the bump. I've been gone for a month and I'm bored at work.
Marneyo Juano
lol right now im 16 and im like damn im gonna be 20 in 4 years which isn't this long...I DONT WANNA BECOME AN ADULT, i wanna stay in neverland! sad.gif

But I guess it still has its benefits.
Dr. Evil
16? You're still a baby...lol. Damn I can't believe I'm saying that phrase now. I was a junior in high school when I was 16. I've been out of school for 12 years. Now worries...you can still be a Toys-R-Us kid and an adult at the same time. thumbup.gif

It all depends on what you do. Like myself, I'm always learning new things. EG: Programs, software, operating systems, different coding languages (HTML, Python, CSS) I started reading about and researching reverse engineering just for the hell of it. Keep your mind young and you'll stay young. biggrin.gif

“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”

~Henry Ford
Marneyo Juano
No I'm speaking about the fun aspect of life. I mean I can still go out and have fun at 20, but you just can't do the stupid shit you can do at 14 or 16 and have the same fun out of it or get away with it that easy. Cause after you change your age from 1x to 2x you're an adult all of a sudden and you're expected to have an adult behaviour and stay more serious and shit...
But I guess hitting 20 has it's own fun and benefits, so we'll see...no reason to bitch about it any way because it's not gonna change anything or stop time sleep.gif
Indy
Don't you have to join the armed forces or something, i'd recommend air force.
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(Chris Benoit Stunt Double @ Sep 29 2008, 06:10 AM) [snapback]1466710[/snapback]
you just can't do the stupid shit you can do at 14 or 16 and have the same fun out of it or get away with it that easy.

You've never been out with me and my friends. We still do stupid shit. True though there are certain maturities that come with getting older. Its all good though...its not that bad. Just wait till people start coming to you for advice because you've "been around". laugh.gif

QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 29 2008, 08:47 AM) [snapback]1466738[/snapback]

Only country I know of that does that is Israel. Which is where my girl is now (army medic). Beautiful country.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(sneaky @ Sep 29 2008, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1466741[/snapback]
QUOTE(Chris Benoit Stunt Double @ Sep 29 2008, 06:10 AM) [snapback]1466710[/snapback]
you just can't do the stupid shit you can do at 14 or 16 and have the same fun out of it or get away with it that easy.

You've never been out with me and my friends. We still do stupid shit. True though there are certain maturities that come with getting older. Its all good though...its not that bad. Just wait till people start coming to you for advice because you've "been around". laugh.gif

QUOTE(Ind¥ @ Sep 29 2008, 08:47 AM) [snapback]1466738[/snapback]

Only country I know of that does that is Israel. Which is where my girl is now (army medic). Beautiful country.

Yeah that's where I'm from. I hate that fact that in 2 years i'll have to spend 3 fuckin years of my life doin military for a country i dont even intend living in for a long time...i might run off to like canada or the US for uni instead of the army...
DiO
Wait...You're from Isreal? I did not know that.
Hardcore Ottoman
^Yer kidding me...

Anyway, on the subject of age determining maturity or how much stupid shit you can do... they aren't related in the bit truly. People mellow out for reasons unknown. I can be a mellow person but there are times I do the stupidest shit imaginable. I fucking love doing it too.
macorules94
Well if you have a wife an kids then your life isnt over.

If you dont....my god you must be a loser. Coz you spent all your time on an internet forum
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(GtaFan94 @ Oct 3 2008, 09:55 PM) [snapback]1467225[/snapback]
Well if you have a wife an kids then your life isnt over.

If you dont....my god you must be a loser. Coz you spent all your time on an internet forum

Please don't muck up my thread with your loser talk.

QUOTE(Chris Benoit Stunt Double @ Oct 1 2008, 07:54 AM) [snapback]1466996[/snapback]
Yeah that's where I'm from. I hate that fact that in 2 years i'll have to spend 3 fuckin years of my life doin military for a country i dont even intend living in for a long time...i might run off to like canada or the US for uni instead of the army...

Actually thats pretty freaking awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.