Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unique Jumps Map & Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
The last of our "collectibles" maps is now live on the site. Alongside our Text Message Cars and Pigeon maps, we now have a Unique Jumps map detailing the locations (and landing areas) for all 50 of the hidden stunts. As usual, there's a large map with clickable blips which will pop up with a screenshot and text description alongside the guide which also contains screenshots and text descriptions.

I can think of one or two other maps I'll create over the coming weeks, but for now I think I'm due a well earned rest.

Once again, I ask that no other webmasters use this, or in fact any of our maps on their own website without asking me permission first.

Comments, feedback and ideas for new maps are much appreciated.
bOnEs
wonderful!! i've finished up my stevie cars and looking forward to getting started on the pigeons and the jumps... i want to get these pesky buggers out of the way hopefully by this weekend... your maps surely are helpful biggrin.gif... especially the stevie one... and i'd imagine these two would be just as helpful...

thanks man... however, i am quite curious as to what your next maps are all about... i'll have to see it when it's up biggrin.gif...
§ynch
QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 18 2008, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1460015[/snapback]
The last of our "collectibles" maps is now live on the site. Alongside our Text Message Cars and Pigeon maps, we now have a Unique Jumps map detailing the locations (and landing areas) for all 50 of the hidden stunts. As usual, there's a large map with clickable blips which will pop up with a screenshot and text description alongside the guide which also contains screenshots and text descriptions.

Excellent work, again. notworthy.gif
OptimumPx
Whats the green X for to the left of the Empire State Building on the map?
Psy
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Aug 19 2008, 04:57 AM) [snapback]1460069[/snapback]
Whats the green X for to the left of the Empire State Building on the map?

See #27.
NIKO LIBERTY
A true well earned rest WELL thumbup.gif DONE thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.