Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cop killing Pidgeon?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
d0nnae
Hy,
im tryin to do the pigdeon thingy n i have ONE left... i checked all the pictures of the gta4.tv map, all of the one in the IGn-faq and i really cant find which i did not do. but there is one , i cant remember doin. the one near the bank, where u do the mission with the bankrobbery n run away throug halleys... my only xplanation that it is gone is that a) i shot i accidentally when fightin there or cool.gif a policeman shot it, so its gone but did not count for me.... as i cant find which other i could have missed i would go for b.... but is that possible? anyone has any information?
shootthebandit
QUOTE(d0nnae @ Aug 17 2008, 05:09 PM) [snapback]1459814[/snapback]
Hy,
im tryin to do the pigdeon thingy n i have ONE left... i checked all the pictures of the gta4.tv map, all of the one in the IGn-faq and i really cant find which i did not do. but there is one , i cant remember doin. the one near the bank, where u do the mission with the bankrobbery n run away throug halleys... my only xplanation that it is gone is that a) i shot i accidentally when fightin there or cool.gif a policeman shot it, so its gone but did not count for me.... as i cant find which other i could have missed i would go for b.... but is that possible? anyone has any information?

dunno, i dont care bout pidgeons, if i se then, i kill them but i dont look for them

LOL, from your title i thought u were talking about a pidgeon that kills cops.
alfred hitchcock would be proud.
d0nnae
i been through all the pictures of the guide here again now, one by one, drove to like 50 places where i thought there is the slightest possibility i might have missed it: nothin!

must be the bankpidgeon, but its not there sleep.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(d0nnae @ Aug 17 2008, 10:28 AM) [snapback]1459821[/snapback]
i been through all the pictures of the guide here again now, one by one, drove to like 50 places where i thought there is the slightest possibility i might have missed it: nothin!

must be the bankpidgeon, but its not there sleep.gif

You will be surprised.

Sorry dude but you have to do the same thing
as in GTA:III, Vice City, San Andreas, LCS, VCS....
When missing one package or item.

Go over them from the beginning.
I try not to use a map and usually
do well as I explore on foot a lot.
Always need a map in the end, for a few.
It seems to never be where I expect.

You can do it, start from the first, and you will find your pigeon.
Use a photoshop copy of Psy's map and cross them off,
or print it out, whatever, just go to each location from the start.

I also thought this thread was about a pigeon that kills cops. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.