Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MGO World Championship.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
DuPz0r

We are proud to announce the Metal Gear Online World Championship 2008. This event will be starting this summer!
Top teams from Regional Championships in North America, Europe, Japan and Greater Asia will be invited to the championship finals at the Tokyo Game Show 2008. Trip expenses will be covered by Konami Digital Entertainment!

Konami are holding regional Tournaments in the next week. The winners will get entered into a World championship Tournament. All clans applying will receive 1000 reward points each to spend in the shop.

So, i was hoping to get a good team together for this... I might go looking for new clan members to help out.
Hopefully if you guys are interested, we can get the clan going again.
And for the NA region, hopefully you get the clan going for this....

Nano.CTRL members, discuss it more here:
http://mgonanoctrl.forumwww.com/
DiO
Fuck, I wish I could just be in your clan, Dup. Good luck.
DuPz0r
Yeah, i know... Imagine we got to the finals. Us guys would end up meeting each other at the Tokyo Game Show. That would Pwn!
Pieface
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Aug 16 2008, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1459684[/snapback]
Yeah, i know... Imagine we got to the finals. Us guys would end up meeting each other at the Tokyo Game Show. That would Pwn!

But then you'd have to kick their ass, and send them back to whence they came
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.