Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flying Rats (Pigeons) Map & Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
As promised a week or so ago, here is our Flying Rats map and guide for GTA4 covering all 200 of the hidden pigeons. The detailed map pinpoints their locations, and there's a text description to go along with each one to explain the best way of finding each bird. For even more assistance, there is a high definition screenshot of each and every pigeon location too. Some of the pigeons were hidden behind objects on the screenshots, so you'll find a golden ring drawn around every single pigeon just to highlight exactly where they are.

The 200 hidden pigeons are, in my opinion, one of the most annoying and time consuming parts of getting 100% in GTA4, but with the guide and map, hopefully it will prove to be a little simpler for anyone still hunting them. Click below to view the guide.

I ask that no other webmasters use this, or in fact any of our maps on their own website without asking me permission first.

I will now begin working on the Unique Jumps map which should hopefully be completed in the next week or two.

As always, leave any feedback or problems you have in this topic.
Zen
Excellent job Psy.
bOnEs
f'n sweet!! biggrin.gif...

where is the text description at? when i click on the dot, i just see a photo... however, most of the ones i click on show the birds on ground level so, i don't think all of them need a description anyways...
Psy
The text descriptions are on the actual guide.
DiO
Now I will actaully bother doing this. I didn't before because I know your guides are always the best.
Psy
I decided to add quite a major update to the map after Bones comments. You'll now get the additional text inside the pop up box for the screenshot. Took me another few hours to get that working, but hopefully it's going to make it even more useful for you guys.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 15 2008, 01:05 PM) [snapback]1459586[/snapback]
I decided to add quite a major update to the map after Bones comments. You'll now get the additional text inside the pop up box for the screenshot. Took me another few hours to get that working, but hopefully it's going to make it even more useful for you guys.

wow! all because of me?! i'm flattered wub.gif... lol, it's a good update i think... since, when you look at some of them, you have to wonder how you get there in the first place...

these maps are really awesome... everyone and their mothers are gonna use these maps i am sure... there's nothing like them out there...

notworthy.gif
PabloHoneyOle
3 cheers for Psy!
PabloHoneyOle
DiO
I was looking at this from my psp and it works good. THe only problem I had is that the PSP didn't have enough memory to load the big map and I was having trouble reading the numbers. So I saved the big map and am going to transfer it to my PSP. Then I can use the text list you made for the description and I can still load the screens you linked in that list. So its going to work. Sick shit Psy.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Albiskinth4yn3ia @ Aug 15 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1459620[/snapback]
I was looking at this from my psp and it works good. THe only problem I had is that the PSP didn't have enough memory to load the big map and I was having trouble reading the numbers. So I saved the big map and am going to transfer it to my PSP. Then I can use the text list you made for the description and I can still load the screens you linked in that list. So its going to work. Sick shit Psy.

now that's a nice way of getting the filthy rats... i have to run into the computer room, wake it up from sleep-mode, try to memorize the location on the map, run back into the living room, and place the GPS tracker on the location... and then hope i can find it...

i wish i had a portable like that laugh.gif...

EDIT: i think i might break out that big 'ol map that came with the game and mark em down on that... there's an idea biggrin.gif...
§ynch
QUOTE(Psy @ Aug 15 2008, 08:06 AM) [snapback]1459553[/snapback]
As promised a week or so ago, here is our Flying Rats map and guide for GTA4 covering all 200 of the hidden pigeons.

Excellent work. cool.gif
FuddMan
I'll be using this over the next few days to get those damn pigeons. Awesome work, Psy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.