Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: weapons wishlist
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
craniumkick
glock 18. fully automatic handgun check this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBjUDCyDCuI

S&W 500. 50 cal revolver kiddies

HK VP 70. this gun has a three round burst was in resident evil 4 as one of the guns.

jackhammer. fully auto shotgun one of my favorite designs. was in max payne should make its way to gta4!

AA-12. another fully auto shotgun

. another fully auto shotgun
Spaz bring it back Kriss Super V. 45 cal submachine gun was featured on future weapons
check it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kjkcrjCvNQ
FN P90. awesome gun was in mgs4 should be in gta4 M16A1 with grenade launcher attachment. same gun used in scarface the grenade launcher should be a secondary attack button.
XM8
FN scar

DSR-50

flamethrower. theres been a flamethrower in gta since gta2 why wasnt there one in gta4? the fire physics in gta4 would make the flamethrower bad ass i hope they bring one in the dlc.

MM1 revolving grenade launcher. yes yes yes! if they put something like this in gta4 it be cool if there was other types of runds like acid,fire,frag,smoke

chainsaw!

throwing knives. why not be a first.
PabloHoneyOle
I'd like to see a SWORD unit made available.
shootthebandit
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 14 2008, 03:01 PM) [snapback]1459434[/snapback]
I'd like to see a SWORD unit made available.

nice but remeber this:
Mr.Zipper
I want a flamethrower so I can open up my GTA IV bar n' grill.
firebird999
i want pipe bombs, broken bottles, car wreck debris (pick up broken glass and metal), tazers, and lawn mower blades (to chuck at people). also they should have rc cars, they could qualify as a weapon i guess, put a bomb on it and sent it in first, or just run people over a couple dozen times smile.gif.
Fatty_Roman
most of these guns are from COD4

i would like to see the spatan laser in gta[spoiler] thats from halo 3 to let you know[/spoiler]
Ex-PS Fanboy
i'm ganna go with a pancor jackhammer. probably one of my most favorite guns since i started playing thing-thing
GTA 4EVER
i hope there is a weapon that can hypnotize other people so he/she can be controlled by us to doing anything that we want. smile.gif
GLC
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Oct 2 2008, 04:25 PM) [snapback]1467121[/snapback]
i hope there is a weapon that can hypnotize other people so he/she can be controlled by us to doing anything that we want. smile.gif

......mellow.gif

I'd like to see the flamethrower back.
firebird999
i'd really like the chainsaw, but people's limbs should fall off when you attack them with it.
1UP
Something got my eye with all those pics...

mgs4 should be in gta4

Made me laugh a bit. tongue.gif Would be cool tho, MGS4's weapon system was very extensive with mods and all kinds of weapons. As for a weapon id like to see, one of those plastic base ball bat things... What could be funny. Flamethrower and chainsaw would be nice,o and plastic explosives (or what ever they were called).
Harrop
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Oct 2 2008, 04:25 PM) [snapback]1467121[/snapback]

What the fuck? It's not Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee you know. Lol

On Topic:

I voted for the chainsaw, just because I like violent shit and that's the most violent weapon there is lol.
rowlrowl
Im sick of the weapons they beenthe same sinc bloody GTA 3! Iwant somthing more powerul hate the various shitty pistols and the same knife and baseball bat. R* really dont think about wepons do they?!

There needs to be more thorwing weapons than just molotives and nades! knivs/machettes should be throwable and then retrieveable! Larger automatic rifles should fire very quickly the m4 and ak47 are one of the slowest in my opinion! A bigger handgun than deagle needs to b introduced gettin bored of that now! silencers should be available for every gun cos im gettin sik of cops catchin me when i shoot somone when the cops r facing the other way!
Banana Boy
The FN P90 outbeats every SMG today, its so compact, the the barrel past the persons stable hand infront of the trigger hand ovly extends 1.5 inches, its amazing, and with a 5.7x28 (i think) round, it is able to peirce over .25 inches of steel, thats more than the thickness of a car, and it can peirce body armor including heavy duty kevlar
Seeen
Silenced weapons, at least three different weapons in each class. remote explosives like CJ had, guns in both hands
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Seeen @ Oct 30 2008, 05:28 AM) [snapback]1470230[/snapback]
Silenced weapons, at least three different weapons in each class. remote explosives like CJ had, guns in both hands

suppressors could go on the Pistol, the SMG, Micro SMG, and Carbine, lolz
Skinny 
It was a hard choice between the Flamethrower and the MM1, but I picked the flamethrower for old times sake...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.