Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toll booths
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Banana Boy
I just learned this, if you have a car, any car with some power, say a sentinel, and you approach the toll booths and there is another car infront of you, you can push the car infront of you passed the toll (they dont have to pay) and you can get them to break the arm, you can get through for FREE
Canadianbacon123
or go through it in a police car, ambulance or fire truck with the lights on and you can go through without paying. Or just drive through in between the 2 inner toll booths and go through for free also.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ Aug 12 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1459093[/snapback]
or go through it in a police car, ambulance or fire truck with the lights on and you can go through without paying. Or just drive through in between the 2 inner toll booths and go through for free also.

sometimes you dont always have a cop car, or emergency vehicle, i noticed this when i rammed a car and we both went through free
bOnEs
cool find... since, most of the time i approach the booth, heading towards dukes, 95% of the time there are already cars waiting at the booths... whereas, when i am leaving dukes, i can usually beat the line of traffic to the booth...

i'll take this advise and apply it from now on... thanks!!

it's not paying that bothers me ($5 is a joke), it's having to wait for the slow ass people in front of me to get the hell out of the way... now i can push them through to get it over with...
Jesseeast
That`s my thoughts exact Bones!
PabloHoneyOle
Regardless of the line, I always blow through the toll booth line. When I get to the toll booth, I either slow down enough to pay ($5 is NOTHING) or just blow through it (1 Star is NOTHING).

If I have a car I don't give a shit about, I'll try plowing into the car in front of me for free access. Thanks.
GMT
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 13 2008, 03:29 PM) [snapback]1459229[/snapback]
Regardless of the line, I always blow through the toll booth line. When I get to the toll booth, I either slow down enough to pay ($5 is NOTHING) or just blow through it (1 Star is NOTHING).

If I have a car I don't give a shit about, I'll try plowing into the car in front of me for free access. Thanks.

If you get a 1star at all.
It happens to me from time to time (maybe like 1-2 of 10 times) on East Borough Bridge that I don't even get a wanted level from blowing through the toll gate at high speeds
istealkegs
since Im almost always driving an NRG, I use the small lanes on the outside of the toll booths to dip through at high speed. no wanted level there 100% of the time.
Mzeppelin
Nice find I'm gonna try that. Cause usually I just ram them and get the wanted level.
bOnEs
i have yet to get this to work... plus, half the time, the drivers get out of their car to either fight or bitch about getting hit...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.