Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buying a Soda
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Jonzer
This may be old news (queue a barrage of newbie related taunts) but I bought a "soda" from a stall on Happiness Island and there was an interesting scripted animation I had not seen before, where Niko gets down on his hunkers to browse the "soda" fridge and then opens the door and selects a bottle before drinking it. Nice!

... Obviously not a major discovery, but it has been a while since I have seen mention of anything new so thought I'd share.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Jonzer @ Aug 11 2008, 11:28 AM) [snapback]1458865[/snapback]
This may be old news (queue a barrage of newbie related taunts) but I bought a "soda" from a stall on Happiness Island and there was an interesting scripted animation I had not seen before, where Niko gets down on his hunkers to browse the "soda" fridge and then opens the door and selects a bottle before drinking it. Nice!

... Obviously not a major discovery, but it has been a while since I have seen mention of anything new so thought I'd share.

thats at the newspaper stand. thats the animation when you buy a soda from those guys.
bOnEs
yea, i half expected niko to buy a newspaper as well laugh.gif...

the newsstands are a pretty cool addition... makes the city feel more real...
ViceMan
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 11 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1458868[/snapback]

They're also good for hiding in in MP, you can catch people out, as on the radar your blip just shows you out in the street. Until someone comes along with a rocket launcher that is...
OldSnakeWontDie
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Aug 11 2008, 11:22 AM) [snapback]1458896[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Aug 11 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1458868[/snapback]

They're also good for hiding in in MP, you can catch people out, as on the radar your blip just shows you out in the street. Until someone comes along with a rocket launcher that is...

So true. Or someone crashes into it.
Ophis-
I didnt know about the news paper or the drinks, i'll check that out when i have time nice one for posting even though you thought ppl knew already!
Beast Jericho
I fucking love the newspaper stands...

Newspaper stands
Homeless People
Saxophone Players

I fuckin' love 'em.
§ynch
QUOTE(Jonzer)
This may be old news
Yes.

QUOTE(Beast Jericho @ Sep 10 2008, 04:51 PM) [snapback]1464137[/snapback]

Newspaper stands
Homeless People
Saxophone Players

I fuckin' love 'em.
Yup gotta love 'em.

One of the first newspaper kiosk/vendor comments I heard on Algonquin...

"Don't you people fucking read?"

laugh.gif

Harrop
Welcome, I didn't know about this, good find.
1UP
I only ran into this recently (2 week ago ish), I was smashing buttons and he went over there an got a drink. SoB didn't listen to me!
GTA 4EVER
QUOTE(Beast Jericho @ Sep 11 2008, 06:51 AM) [snapback]1464137[/snapback]

Newspaper stands
Homeless People
Saxophone Players

I fuckin' love 'em.

where is the most many homeless people in? i never give them money. how to give them money?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.