Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lvl 8...fucking weeeeak
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
HongKongPhooey
You get one thing, a american bike helmut, i dont even like helmuts. The girls helmuts are nice because they are all flashy, but the guy ones are fucking weak, so yea i think at lvl9 you get a sorta flashy bike helmut and then lvl 10 you get a weak ass male striper "phag in blue speedo" Im hella disapointed in this shit. Damn you rockstar DAAAAAMN YOUU!!!
Linkin Parkinson's
You.
Fucking you.

I want to see what the female looks like in a blue speedo, is that real? If they made the man muscular or what. No homo.
HongKongPhooey
the girl lvl10 is a stripper
DiO
Shit, I got to get to lvl 8. I want a helmut.
HongKongPhooey
lol, i figured i would get like some cool shit, you know being that its the 3rd highest but nope it literally unlocked one thing
Linkin Parkinson's
What did you expect? Fingerless gloves?
DiO
Just got to lvl 8. All got was a gay looking white fullface helmet with a fruity star on it. Not the b/a helmut I wanted.

Im referring to the helmut from SA that had a spike on top of it.
HongKongPhooey
lol, never will get that shit. I got like 1.48 mill to get lvl9 now all i do is play free roam
DiO
I take your on the 360 version. Im not going to bother with getting to 9
HongKongPhooey
fuck no, playstation 4 life fuck a xbox
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Aug 19 2008, 11:51 PM) [snapback]1460179[/snapback]

Oh shit another Fanboy
DiO
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Aug 19 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1460179[/snapback]

Then how'd we get different things?
HongKongPhooey
lazyR* duuh, ill ask the rs guy on my list
Kuro Neko
Is it really the girl a stripper? Most lvl 10 players that use a girl I never see that, except they use the clothes you get from like lvl 5 that are just fine. Everything else above it seems to be stupid helmets that give the glasses, hair, and face no point to be specific.. -__- I'm 9 right now and after getting a helmet for 8 and 9, I seemed to just dropped trying to get to 10 after that disappointment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.