Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gta4 PC countdown
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
shootthebandit
i would like the HTML for the GTA4 pc countdown timer but could you cahange the date to the 21st of October.

would it be possible for you to do that for me?
FuddMan
Huh? Do you want the code we use or the countdown on the website to show the 21st instead of the 18th, when you could just add 3 days onto the countdown yourself?
shootthebandit
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 10 2008, 09:10 AM) [snapback]1458644[/snapback]
Huh? Do you want the code we use or the countdown on the website to show the 21st instead of the 18th, when you could just add 3 days onto the countdown yourself?

yes. i would like the code but with the date changed to 21st of OCT, so i can use it on another site. for the release of little big planet
Psy
QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Aug 10 2008, 06:36 PM) [snapback]1458706[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Aug 10 2008, 09:10 AM) [snapback]1458644[/snapback]

yes. i would like the code but with the date changed to 21st of OCT, so i can use it on another site. for the release of little big planet

Just use something like this:
http://www.ricocheting.com/js/countdown.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.