Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: - - - MY GTA DRIVING SKILLS - - -
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
bugmenotlogin
Are you guys ready to see the ultimate one of a kind GTA driving video? I have uploaded this video to show the world my unique driving skills in San Andreas (PC/Keyboard) I guarantee this wont waste your time. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfV7QWlAWWc&fmt=18
Weasel
what would be impressive to me:

A video of the Last Driving School Test, Complete ... start to finish (cross town and back). I've seen partials.
Mr.Zipper
Well I liked it until the end.
asthenia
Worst fucking video I've ever seen. Let me guess, you've been honing your driving skills for years, waiting to do this video? In the meantime, the world moved on, played GTA IV, got bored, and moved on again.

Scratching the walls isn't good skills, missing lamp posts in your slalom definitely isn't good skills, and I bet you felt like a real man when you hit the car and tree and then went on to jump using the enormous barrier. Hitting that thing was one of the first things I did in SA, I'm sure everyone can do it.
Oh, and the crash where your shitty hardware messed up the draw distance: Fucking hilarious. I bet you were screaming at the computer screen, eh?

Now lets just put that ego back in its box.
GLC
the youtube rating for this video really reflects it's quality.
ReFuSeR
FAIL
Daniel3080
IMHO driving on the pavement and missing lamp posts =bad driving.

PS Now i see you crasing into a car. ahahah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.