Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Mods are you expecting?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
DanD
Question in the title. biggrin.gif
FuddMan
Planes
Twin Towers
istealkegs
Licensed cars.
Lola.
Naked peds.
Jet skis.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Aug 8 2008, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1458434[/snapback]
Licensed cars.
Lola.
Naked peds.
Jet skis.

Skin Mods (Character and city)
Snow
Lola
Car
Mission
TheAnalogKid2112
Sasquatch.
[youtube]ig_2k9aDhpE[/youtube]
asthenia
Yep, Duffman's pretty much got it in one.

Removed sky limit. (if not removed by Rockstar)
DiO
Ill probably try and make my own mods like I did in SA. To get Niko wearing an Iron Maiden shirt and a BLS jacket. That is if I can figure out how.
DuPz0r
I can think of endless mods that could be made. I can't be bothered to type them all though.
Loads of new vehicles and stuff.
I can imagine there will be some online mission mods on unofficial servers. Maybe a map editor like SA online.

I can't wait anyway, modding will be the only real reason i get gta4 on pc.
Ophis-
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Aug 12 2008, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1459015[/snapback]
I can think of endless mods that could be made. I can't be bothered to type them all though.
Loads of new vehicles and stuff.
I can imagine there will be some online mission mods on unofficial servers. Maybe a map editor like SA online.

I can't wait anyway, modding will be the only real reason i get gta4 on pc.

Very good point. No one has said anything like new game types yet.

Theres plenty of gametypes that could come from this to keep the game alive a lot longer!
Hardcore Ottoman
We could have a PAIN mod and try and hit certain objects half-way across the map. Like HORSE or something else.
mentalstampede
Ability to use the [spoiler]Broker safehouse after it burns down.[/spoiler]

Also, a map mod that provided more parking spaces or garages would bee cool.
istealkegs
QUOTE(mentalstampede @ Aug 23 2008, 05:04 PM) [snapback]1460840[/snapback]
Ability to use the [spoiler]Broker safehouse after it burns down.[/spoiler]

Also, a map mod that provided more parking spaces or garages would bee cool.

ooooh.... garages.... drool.gif
Psy
I might make a GPS voice mod, would be easy depending how much Rockstar want to let you edit. If everything is encrypted then there won't be too many mods for awhile.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 4 2008, 05:15 PM) [snapback]1462930[/snapback]
I might make a GPS voice mod, would be easy depending how much Rockstar want to let you edit. If everything is encrypted then there won't be too many mods for awhile.

I'm hoping like the previous GTAs it'll be straight text-based DAT files with a small amount of HEX. But as it's on a new engine i'm not sure.
Psy
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Sep 4 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1462938[/snapback]
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 4 2008, 05:15 PM) [snapback]1462930[/snapback]

I'm hoping like the previous GTAs it'll be straight text-based DAT files with a small amount of HEX. But as it's on a new engine i'm not sure.

Well on the old console games, the files were on the disk there to look through. On the 360, the files are all encrypted and it took a lot of guys a lot of time to hack through it and uncover some of the vehicle data at gtaforums. I imagine it'll all be like that for the PC too, oterwise I can't see how they expect to have cheat-free multiplayer.
Fatty_Roman
no 4 star wanted after going into airport?
GLC
QUOTE(Fuck Yourself Aaron @ Aug 12 2008, 06:53 PM) [snapback]1459073[/snapback]
We could have a PAIN mod and try and hit certain objects half-way across the map. Like HORSE or something else.

w00t drool.gif
HEAT84
I wanna drive the new Batmobile around Liberty City with the same handling and everything. Well, I could live without the turbo boost.
Banana Boy
It would be fun to have an "object lifter" like in Gary's mod, where you can pick up shit with this laser thing, i would like to make a house out of cars, then put people in there, and make it implode, i would make a stack of things, i would put a shit load of people at the top of buildings, and push them off

WE NEED A DLC OF

NOOSE MOD, where you can do NOOSE missions in a noose costume, and when YOU shoot, you dont get a wanted level, and you can raid buildings with multiple floors and you can pick your own type of NOOSE soldier

CQC NOOSE (close quarters combat): has a combat shotgun and pistol with 3 grenades for breaching, leads the pack with full body armor

Close Encounters NOOSE: has an SMG and a pistol, with 3 grenades, with full body armor

Soldier NOOSE: basic NOOSE soldier with Carbine, 3 grenades, a Pistol and full body Armor

Helicopter NOOSE: the pilot of the Helicopter, either Basic Chopper or Ahnilator, has half body armor and Pistol (incase he does down), is responsible for tracking escaping suspects, and dropping off soldiers on rooftops

Driver NOOSE: drives any NOOSE vehicle, has full body armor and SMG
DuPz0r
I would really just love new safehouse's mostly, and new weapons.
reform
I could sure go for a carmageddon mod right about now.
DiO
I expect the expansion will be called "Lost and Damned" and will follow the exploits of Johnny Klebitz, a member of the biker gang, the Lost. mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.