Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MYSPACE MOBSTERS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Aussie_Boi
MYSPACE MOBSTERS TOPIC

For people out there that dont know mobsters is a application on the site myspace which a person can add to their profile as an application. it is a online multiplayer game and highly addictive. The game has rapidly grown in popularity with huge numbers of persons playing. it is a turnbased game that doesn't require you to sit there and play it all the time so u can happily sit back and watch your empire grow.

Just opening this topic up to those that play it and offering people a place for people to drop their myspace URL so we can all get more 'mobsters' added. also leave any hints for the game you may have and any general discussion

cheers.

and add me www.myspace.com/adf_harvos_adf
PabloHoneyOle
I saw that there were two posts with the same author, same title, yet this one was in CAPS; so I chose this one to tell you that MySpace Mobsters is retarded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.