Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GameTrailers TV to Give Details on GTA IV DLC
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
FuddMan
This Friday at 1:00AM ET/PT TV viewers will be given a chance to see an interview with the person behind Niko Bellic's voice, Michael Hollick, where they will talk about the upcoming downloadable content for GTA IV. Michael won't be the only one interviewed. Expect to see interviews with Samuel L. Jackson about his role in the upcoming Afro Samurai game and Hugh Jackman about his role in the wolverine game.

http://gameplasma.com/index.php?do=viewarticle&id=1024

I didn't want to post this on the site just in case it turns out to be a load of crap, but it's obviously something worth checking out. I hope there's some good stuff in the interview.
PabloHoneyOle
It will be nice if this is legit.

The only thing I want from this interview is a release date. Before Christmas would be the tits.
istealkegs
Well that was a let down...

/START

"I think the gamers are getting a little frustrated not knowing anything about DLC for GTAIV. What can you tell us?"

"Eh, I think we have to talk to our friends at Rockstar about that."

/END

Great info.
Linkin Parkinson's
lolololololol owned.

Good thing this wasn't front paged.
DiO
As soon as I read the title of the topic I smelled BS. But yes, good thing it wanst front page'd. Good work duffy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.