Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trailer Park Boys
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
HongKongPhooey
I fucking love the shit what about you? If you dont know wtf im talking about look it up on youtube. I suggest the Rickyisms for a TPB newcomer
GLC
QUOTE(jesusdiceshoota @ Aug 6 2008, 05:29 AM) [snapback]1457931[/snapback]
I fucking love the shit what about you? If you dont know wtf im talking about look it up on youtube. I suggest the Rickyisms for a TPB newcomer

canīt go on youtube because the hotels computer doesnīt have sound,but isnīt that some show on mtv/paramount comedy/another channel similar to them that i cant remember?
HongKongPhooey
not sure, its a canadian tv show so they swear up a storm. Grow alot of weed and get drunk n shoot at people. They made it like a "mockumentry"
ManBeast
Awesome show. I have every season and the movie and watched them almost back to back. If you like Trailer Park Boys you will probably like Arrested Development too.
HongKongPhooey
Theres two movies, theres the big dirty and the black and white one from 1998. As for arrested development thats one of the best shows ever, for tv sitcom you cant get any better then that, fuck seinfeld and fuck friends both of those shows are gay compared to arrested development.
Harrop
I think it's corny american bullshit and not funny whatsoever.
ManBeast
Thats odd. Because its clearly Canadian.
Harrop
QUOTE(ManBeast @ Aug 19 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1460098[/snapback]
Thats odd. Because its clearly Canadian.

Whatever same shit to me.
HongKongPhooey
lol he likes watchin men dress in drag like most brits thats what they find funny, i love the subtle dry humor, more than stupid music and fast motion.
Harrop
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Aug 19 2008, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1460109[/snapback]
lol he likes watchin men dress in drag like most brits thats what they find funny, i love the subtle dry humor, more than stupid music and fast motion.

I don't like Little Britain actually you fat gay yank, and it's on over there aswell so you twats must like it just as much !!!
HongKongPhooey
lol you must be like 14, you want to stop spaming up my thread, go make a "im ignorant against americans thread"
Sharpie Fetish
Heard about this from my bro whos a fan of it what is it about i havent seen it?

To whoever is moaning about it being yank crap alot of the good stuff comes from america

one of my personal favourites is The Big Bang Theory
HongKongPhooey
Basicly, its about Sunnyville Trailer Park and all the crazy fucks that live there. Technically its about three characters Ricky, Julien, and Bubbles who are all childhood friends. Julien calls a phone psychic who says hes gonna die in like 12 days so he hires this camera crew to document his life.

Which consits of him allways having a mixed drink in his hand, and i mean allways every time you see him he has it. And thier get rich quick schemes such as stealing change, gas growing weed to make into hash and hiding it as a driveway.

They even had a episode where Bubbles steals this toy train of Patrick Swayzes and they use it to traffic weed thru the woods to Sabastian Bach "lol" who in turns pays for it in cigarettes then they sell the cigarettes for like twice as much money.

Then they goto jail like every season which is hilarious because they make like potato vodka and sell it to everyone and sell hash and weed in jail too, play roller hockey and once even badmitton becuase they arent allowed to smoke.
HB~Sauce
haha, i try to catch this show whenever its on showcase.

Also, Arrested Development is great aswell. Can't believe it didn't get picked up for more seasons.
Ex-PS Fanboy
it's fucking great, my buddies aunt lives like 5 minutes from bubbles
HongKongPhooey
lmao, bubbles makes me laugh
Canadianbacon123
The guy that plays Julien (John Paul Trembley) used to own a clothing store here where I live. You hear them talk about Moncton from time to time on the show too lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.