Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: most random thing to happen to you during
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
RomanBellic
random character missions

the most random thing to happen to me i was dropping packie off from doing something,and after i pulled up and he jumped into the drivers seat and threw me out and said "get the fuck out of my car" and then he just hopped out and said catch ya later Niko and went into his house...
calimann83
^^^that happened to me the other day, not a very nice thing for a friend to do.

The most random thing?..................
well, once when I was running from a cop and I was about to turn and shoot him in the face another NPC drove his car right into the cop and into a wall, killing the cop. kind of funny.
Hardcore Ottoman
^That happened to me a while back.

One time I was pushed against the wall on the 1st or 2nd bridge and I fused into and out of it on the other side, hit an oncoming cop, flew out and fell from too high an altitude...
§ynch
Chasing the guy for Ray, I think it was, through the Alderney tunnel on the NRG,
there was a dude posed as if riding a bike, in mid-air, sideways in the middle of the tunnel.
Just hanging there in the middle of the air in the tunnel. Freaky.
HongKongPhooey
Has to be when i was shooting up the hospital, There was a lady in pink scrubs behind the counter infront of a computer, covering her face because she was scared, So i shot her in the back of the head, she stood up and died ontop of the chair then fell forward face first into the pc screen. which erupted in a hail of glass and sparks. I started lauging so hard,
Fishman Dan
It was in another thread.... but I was standing on a footpath at some traffic lights waiting for a car to steal, when one crashed into the wall beside me. Both driver and passenger were already dead!

So I jumped in, threw out their bodies and off I went.
Banana Boy
I remember when a cop was yelling at me "I got visual on the chicken shit" the suddenly a noose enforcer swat van drove up flipped over and landed on the cop, i died right before it happened so i saw it all in slow motion...priceless
HeadCrab
The most random one that I can remember is that I jacked some random Limo with some high roller sitting in the back seat. I was kidnapping him for laughs. I got into a super high speed shootout with the police, 5 stars. I managed to escape after taking millions of bullets. After the wanted level was gone I was just making a regular turn and the guy in the back just fell out dead. The cops in their idiocy shot him in the head while trying to get at me. rolleyes.gif
GMT
this getting kicked out thing happens everytime the passenger door is blocked. at first I was like wtf... and then I realized why...

most random thing that happened to me was getting a wanted level while taking a cab ride from the airport to the police station at san juan road cuz the driver went nuts at a slope on dukes blvd, driving back and forth like a trillion times, hitting a cop car to trigger a 1star wanted level

another wierd thing was as I drove highspeed towards bohan on dukes bay bridge, at the bohan-end of the bridge where the underpass is, a random guy stopped to pick up prostitute, that was on the fenced ledge above the street, she jumped over the fence, fell down on the road right in front of me and I flattened her
OldSnakeWontDie
QUOTE(Tripplethreat @ Aug 11 2008, 01:10 PM) [snapback]1458912[/snapback]
The most random one that I can remember is that I jacked some random Limo with some high roller sitting in the back seat. I was kidnapping him for laughs. I got into a super high speed shootout with the police, 5 stars. I managed to escape after taking millions of bullets. After the wanted level was gone I was just making a regular turn and the guy in the back just fell out dead. The cops in their idiocy shot him in the head while trying to get at me. rolleyes.gif

Man, that sounds hilarious. I only wish you had it on video. Mine is pretty funny. I was just shooting some random thugs in the park and when the cop showed up, one of their bullets hit him, so then the cop was shooting them and not me. I just moved to the side and watched the fight escalate. It got as far as a 5 star equivalent. It was cool. More thugs joined in. I was like. WTF???? hahaha
GMT
QUOTE(OldSnakeWontDie @ Aug 12 2008, 12:43 AM) [snapback]1458944[/snapback]
Man, that sounds hilarious. I only wish you had it on video. Mine is pretty funny. I was just shooting some random thugs in the park and when the cop showed up, one of their bullets hit him, so then the cop was shooting them and not me. I just moved to the side and watched the fight escalate. It got as far as a 5 star equivalent. It was cool. More thugs joined in. I was like. WTF???? hahaha

this happened to me yesterday as I did street sweeper.
I followed the guys leaving in a car and as I came back to take out the others, they had an interesting shootout with the cops and no one cared about me tho I had a wanted level.
Banana Boy
i remember once i timed it ever so right even thought i never knew it, i got into a taxi at a red light, and told him to hurry, well a cop was crossing the street when it happened to he got hit, got back, took out his gun, and shot throw the back window as the taxi was speeding off and the guy died, and i was wondering why we stopped lol

and another time, a girl right outside my algonquin apartment bumped into me and got pissed, well there were cops RIGHT there, and they saw her and chased her down the street, and i followed to watch, and i was running right next to that lady, and it was horrificly awsome and weird because i didnt know that the cops were gunna open fire on her, i just saw all the blood spew from her, as all the bullets hit her, she tried to get back up but shot every time in the back as she was on her knees, pricelsss
HongKongPhooey
I push people into cops and make them get arrested then push them around while they are surrendering then watch the cop act like hes gonna shoot them.
Seeen
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Aug 12 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1459128[/snapback]
I push people into cops and make them get arrested then push them around while they are surrendering then watch the cop act like hes gonna shoot them.

You're such a manipulator. Awesome!
Harrop
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Aug 12 2008, 11:22 PM) [snapback]1459128[/snapback]

Lol XD.png
HongKongPhooey
i try lol, i like tripping criminals too
HeadCrab
Oh my god, this is quite possibly the best random thing to ever happen to me. Yesterday while I was playing I had just died, so I was at the hospital. I started causing more mayhem again immediately, shooting random people. Some cops came up to the scene and one of them was running up to arrest me. Just before he did that I pulled out my rocket launcher. I was intending to suicide rocket (I was bored). But get this, the angle was too shallow so the rocket slid across the ground, hit cop A in the leg and knocked him over. It then proceeded to hit his partner in the leg too, who was over 100 feet away at the time.He got knocked on his ass as well. It then slid down the street and into a cop car driving onto the scene. Boom. It was so amazing I almost shit myself.
HongKongPhooey
i love when rockets malfunction, i seen one like do a 90degree angle once
HeadCrab
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Aug 15 2008, 11:06 AM) [snapback]1459551[/snapback]
i love when rockets malfunction, i seen one like do a 90degree angle once

Yeah, it's always amusing. Before the incident happened I had no clue that rockets could knock people over like that....
Lochar
I had this just the other day,

I was trying to get the stunt jump by my aldereny safehouse and was coming up the freeway on the opposite side of the water to grab a vehicle, well I hear a gunshot and looked around and didnt see anyone but next thing I know I see a car run into wall its drivers dead. I take that car and decide to drive around area looking for shooter. During this I hear 2 more gunshots, that sound like shotgun and 2 more cars are having dead drivers but never spotted shooters. I dont know if it was drive bys or what but was very strange.
HongKongPhooey
it was the ghosts of big smoke and ryder shooting eachother, i seen them do it before. I know you are wondering "how can he see dead people" it is from looking thru the eyes of a mentally challenged child.
Jimothey
Nothing really weird has really happened to me, just the afformentioned friend smacking you in the face when getting out the car, and when driving at particularly high speed, hit a car coming out of a T Junction, the car stopped and the driver got out, and he was on fire, the car was fine, until a little while later when the flames became apparent.

EDIT: OK yesturday this happened to me. I was riding a Hellfury quite fast over one of the bridges, and coming to the crossroads at the end a car pulled out from the right, I slammed into the side of him and flew for a good 5/10 seconds, getting back to the bike and gettting back on it, someting bugged, the bike flipped upside down, with me on it, under the tarmac, I couldn't ride anywhere, but didn't lose health either, got off the bike and the bike flipped back the right way up and I was able to ride away.
69AngryAussie69
Has to be when I was going out with Kiki. She kept sending me texts to call her and when i did she says "I think that we should be mature about this Niko etc".
When i got to take her out I got a 1 star police rating, the police came after me and Kiki says "this is crap Niko, i cant see a guy who is running from the law".
Then she jumps out of my speeding car and hits the police car that was following me. It shatters the windscreen and makes the coppers crash into another car causing a mass car crash.
XD.png
Kid_Notorious
my most random thing i picked up a hooker and she was servicing niko i hit the gas and she hopped out he car called me a fag and tried to beat me up the police saw her hit me and ran ove pointed a gun at her and put her in the police car they just sat there cause my car was blocking the way after a while she got out and walked away and got killed by an suv pissed from waiting behind the cop car
theterminator
the cop stole a taxi and when he pulled the driver out he killed hime then started chasing me
Henioo
It happened to me once only. I called LJ to eat something with him. I got to his place by a cab. When I got there, I left the cab and took LJ with me, but there were no cars around. Fortunately, a police car stopped nearby at crossing. I pressed the "enter button", so LJ automaticly wanted to enter the police car with me. However, Niko got hit by another car, so he didn't open the police car. LJ did. He punched policeman and entered the car. As I did not, he got out of the car and policemen shot him dead by the time I could get up to help him. ;P
toxicyeti
weirdest thing to happen to me i was gona get in a heli and a car it me and i flew out and landed next to a giant chicken in the mini golf corse XD.png
geeky09
It would have to be when I was out drinking with kate. After we came out, she tripped on the curb, fell in the street, then i fell over her and then an suv came flying down the street and killed us both, I almost died laughing.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(geeky09 @ Aug 18 2009, 02:38 PM) [snapback]1518531[/snapback]
It would have to be when I was out drinking with kate. After we came out, she tripped on the curb, fell in the street, then i fell over her and then an suv came flying down the street and killed us both, I almost died laughing.

I've died a few times while trying to walk while intoxicated. NPC car crashes are always good stuff.
Marney1
I was driving an Infernus along a highway (can't remember where) at full speed and tried to run into the back of a bike but was stunned to see myself drive straight through it, the expression on my face changed from a sly grin to one like this bored.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.