Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vehicle Locations?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
USB360
Hello.

Does anybody have a website/map or whatever of all the Vehicle Locations?

Thank you.
//USB
ViceMan
All the vehicle locations? What, parked vehicles? Stevie's vehicles? I'll assume you mean the latter, so i'll direct your attention to this:

http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=786899"
USB360
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Aug 3 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1457461[/snapback]
All the vehicle locations? What, parked vehicles? Stevie's vehicles? I'll assume you mean the latter, so i'll direct your attention to this:

Oh.. my bad i didn't mean those.
I already got those done.
i meant the parked vehicles yes..
§ynch
QUOTE(USB360 @ Aug 3 2008, 02:29 PM) [snapback]1457470[/snapback]
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Aug 3 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]1457461[/snapback]

Oh.. my bad i didn't mean those.
I already got those done.
i meant the parked vehicles yes..

An unlocked Turismo is parked in Faustin's driveway after [spoiler]Niko kills him[/spoiler]
That much is for sure. I only believe spawns if I find them, generic spawn maps are speculative, at best.
GLC
in pegorino's driveway or garage there is usually a cognoscenti,but sometimes it will be a different similar looking car which i think is the intruder or something.
ViceMan
The parked cars always generate randomly I believe, so there's no set vehicle for each location. It depends entirely on what you're driving at the time. (If you drive a Comet more sports cars are likely to spawn.) There are only a few that always spawn that have been previously mentioned. Faustin's Turismo, Pegorino's Cognoscenti etc. etc.
PabloHoneyOle
Don't forget the Sultan RS in the bushes behind the garage at the Old Mansion.

That bitch is ALWAYS there.
USB360
Al that you've guys said..
I knew them already XD.png

Edit: NRG Shop in northern Alderney, next to the parking lot.
PabloHoneyOle
Sorry we didn't have any secrets for you... we're all playing the same fucking game...
istealkegs
one that i just found is the NRG at the airport... its at the base of the main tower where the 2 runways intersect...

its useful if you need an NRG on the first island, but it comes at the cost of 4 stars...

and P.S. the turismo is not at Faustins.... its at his neighbors.... and im pretty sure its there from day one...
USB360
Oh yeah.. does anybody know where to find the FIB Buffalo?
istealkegs
QUOTE(USB360 @ Aug 4 2008, 12:26 PM) [snapback]1457594[/snapback]
Oh yeah.. does anybody know where to find the FIB Buffalo?

haha yea... drive on the run way at the airport... they'll come to you. smile.gif
USB360
Lol
I wanna get one without much trouble and/or wanted tongue.gif
istealkegs
QUOTE(USB360 @ Aug 4 2008, 12:30 PM) [snapback]1457596[/snapback]
Lol

yea me too... i still have not had the pleasure of driving one yet.
ViceMan
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Aug 4 2008, 05:45 PM) [snapback]1457603[/snapback]
QUOTE(USB360 @ Aug 4 2008, 12:30 PM) [snapback]1457596[/snapback]
Lol

yea me too... i still have not had the pleasure of driving one yet.

They're nothing special, just use the cheat and don't save the game, 227-555-0100 is the number I believe.
bOnEs
there's an emperor that spawns at the airport (can't give exact location but, it's where you [spoiler]finish the mission for ULPC, where you park a helicopter at the airport for them[/spoiler])... it's the big black car that looks like a mob boss's ride...
*my favorite car*

numerous turismo's spawn at the car dealership just down the road from your middle park safehouse...

police cars spawn at all police stations... and...
...behind the station in south algonquin, you can find one without any cops standing around it... meaning, no stars... also, there's a cop car that spawns on the bridge section that takes you to algonqiun from charge island... and there's also one that spawns a couple blocks north of your dukes safehouse (that burned down unfortunately)...

...on most occasions, firetrucks and ambulances spawn at their respected locations... hospital and fire station... although, i said on most occassions... there have been times where neither were available...

the annihilator randomly spawns on top of the police station in northen algonquin... just drive around the block until you can spot it from the west side of the building... just look to the rooftops for helicopter blades... you'll have to enter the complex and make your way to the rooftop without pissing the cops off...

...that's all i got for now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.