Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictochat
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
HongKongPhooey
when I bought a DS like 3 months ago, I saw the pictochat feature I was excited to get online to try it out. But to my suprise there isnt anyone ever on it. Has anyone ever actually used this shit? Or does it just not work?
GLC
QUOTE(jesusdiceshoota @ Aug 2 2008, 02:55 AM) [snapback]1457276[/snapback]
when I bought a DS like 3 months ago, I saw the pictochat feature I was excited to get online to try it out. But to my suprise there isnt anyone ever on it. Has anyone ever actually used this shit? Or does it just not work?

Ds? Lol?
Pieface
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Aug 2 2008, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1457304[/snapback]
QUOTE(jesusdiceshoota @ Aug 2 2008, 02:55 AM) [snapback]1457276[/snapback]

Ds? Lol?

Please don't spam. Anyway the Pictochat feature seems a waste unless you have a neighbour to talk to, I don't know if you use the internet though.
HongKongPhooey
yea i read that online lastnight, so lock this shit please before i start getting more of the DS??? LOL shit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.