Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what mode did i play?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
craniumkick
the very first time i went online (4 days after the release date) i either went into cops n crooks or free roam however when i was playing there were human and cpu players the cpu players were "FIB agents" that were red on the map and they drove the fib buffalo around i dont know what for but anyways i only got to play 5 minutes before the match was over and since playing that mode i have not played it again not because i havent tryed because no one ever does it.
what mode or option do you need to play to do that mode i liked that.
ViceMan
Sounds like Cops n' Crooks to me, but i've never played it so I wouldn't know for certain.
GLC
but in cop's n crooks you drive the police patrol/cruiser (idk which),not the fib buffalo.
bOnEs
you might of been playing hangman's NOOSE... if there was a bunch of AI cops (could of been SWAT guys in black.. they look similar to FIB agents) there's a good chance you were playing this mission.. was there 4 players max in the game? also, i think FIB agents show up in this mission once you pick up petrovic... but, i hardly ever play this mission so i am not 100% sure...
GLC
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 31 2008, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1457095[/snapback]
you might of been playing hangman's NOOSE... if there was a bunch of AI cops (could of been SWAT guys in black.. they look similar to FIB agents) there's a good chance you were playing this mission.. was there 4 players max in the game? also, i think FIB agents show up in this mission once you pick up petrovic... but, i hardly ever play this mission so i am not 100% sure...

yeah i think it was this,i can't think of anything else it could be.though i suppose you could have entered a free mode,someone was already in a cop chase and they stopped for you to get in the car...
craniumkick
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 31 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]1457100[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 31 2008, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1457095[/snapback]

yeah i think it was this,i can't think of anything else it could be.though i suppose you could have entered a free mode,someone was already in a cop chase and they stopped for you to get in the car...

i dont thinkt it was hangmans noose because there was more then 4 human people playing plus i beileve if u do start a match late in hangmans noose your still show up at the aiport when i started playing i popped up somewhere in algonquin i was thinking maybe i was playing mafiya work and one of the missions was to kill all the FIB agents however the FIB agents instead of trying to run away in there cars they were trying to kill me i dont know i may never know what mode that was .
DiO
It could have been any mode with police turned on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.