Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who plays maple story ? i am lost
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
amlia
[youtube]agamegold [/youtube]I don't understand why people would spend so much time
palying game .so when some f my male friend got addicted the wow and lotro, I am really hate them, its kind of drug abusing in my eyes .why don't they just do something .but when I tried maple story myself .i change my point of view .itís so entertaining and i enjoyed it so much ,you can become what you want to be while in the real world you canít .so why not give myself a special treat ? and I frequent www.agamegold.com and www.wow4s.com where I found the cheapest mesos . I am happy even just think of the game .the best part of it is that i am not so lost in the game but really enjoy ! i dont want to flatter this game further but don't forget agamegold cause i can not further this game without it
TheAnalogKid2112
Besides hardly understanding this, this should be in Other Games discussion. http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showforum=15
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.