Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FANTASY FOOTBALL ANYONE?!?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
bOnEs
i've got a league up and running but, i could use a few extra people who are interested... if you are interested then, post your message here and i'll send you the info via PM... right now, i have 7 verbal commits and, i could use a few extra... i would hate to open the league up to the public to join but, if i have to, i have to...

but, that's why i am posting here, to see if anyone is interested... i've been running fantasy football leagues for about 4 years now so, i've got the scoring system down pretty well... it's now just a matter of finding wiling participants who agree to stay active all season long... i hate getting commits and then seeing them let their team waste away because they gave up on it... i'm looking for people that are serious about this...

i know there's not a big interest in sports on these boards but, there's got to be at least a few out there that watch the NFL every sunday... why not participate in fantasy football? it makes the NFL season that much more exciting!! biggrin.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
You do it online right? I have accounts with Yahoo Sports and CBS Sports, if it's either of those, count me in.

Just expect a healthy dose of shittalking.
Skinny 
I'm to tired to think of a funny way to tell you I'm interested.
bOnEs
thanks fellas biggrin.gif...

if anyone else is interested, let me know, homies...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.