Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tim Lovejoy's New Show
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
GLC
from when soccer am used to be good,Tim Lovejoy has now got his own little internet show.
http://channelbee.com/move/
you may need to download some thing to watch the shows properly,downloads very quick though.
it's been going for a week or so,watchable.

p.s : i expect some who the hell is tim lovejoy?'s
half the crew from when he was at soccer am does this show.
people out of uk,i don't know how entertaining you will find it.
Pieface
He's never really found something steady since Soccer AM. He does that cooking show to be fair but that other show was a complete disaster. I just want him to go back to Soccer AM with everyone else, its not the same without the crew.
GLC
i watched about the first 5 episodes with that new guy and havn't watched soccer am since
Pieface
Lol I just remembered when Lovejoy was on Fifth Gear, that was terrible sleep.gif
GLC
yeah...

on this new show though they have like this dance club every friday (i think soccer am has something similar at the end of the season).last week Robbie "the tramp" almost killed it he was so bad.Neil is doing it tomorrow,but it may be last the last week they do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.