Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pest control problem.......
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
HERBERT 08
Hey I just beat Pest control and when I was answering the phone at the end of the mission I was hit by a car. Now Niko has now incoming calls and no one will answer when I call them I have 23 hours played and am tryin to get the liberty city minute but I have not received new missions. thanks for reading any help will be great
Seeen
Do you still have e-mails from Brucie? If you do, try getting a car for him and see if that jumpstarts the phone call process.
mcdogit
try doing a most wanted mission their easy and its an achievement to get them all cool.gif
turrety
the exact same thing has happend to me.
Its anoying coz i wos just looking forward to how the story line finishes but now im not getting calls, e-mails nothing the only thing i can do is the wanted missions but what can i do when i finish them?
Its anoying!!! angry.gif
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(HERBERT 08 @ Jul 30 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]1456961[/snapback]
Hey I just beat Pest control and when I was answering the phone at the end of the mission I was hit by a car. Now Niko has now incoming calls and no one will answer when I call them I have 23 hours played and am tryin to get the liberty city minute but I have not received new missions. thanks for reading any help will be great

The easiest way is to reload the game and do the mission over again. It won't mess with how many hours you have played.
Audir23
How long has this been going for? I think when you do Pest Controle, you need to wait for a phone call to start a new one...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.