Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4 Grenade glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
NCSLICK1
Does anyone know how to throw grenades across the map on multiplayer!?. I've seen it done before but can't find out how to do it.
You have to get a grenade ready then flick the map on (with 'start button'). Then you can aim grenades and molotovs anywhere on map.
I've tried various ways but can't do it.
Does anyone know how to get it work?
GLC
so what you get a grenade ready then open the map.then what,click on somewhere on the map as a waypoint and the grenade goes there?I've never heard of this..
NCSLICK1
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 30 2008, 12:25 PM) [snapback]1456912[/snapback]
so what you get a grenade ready then open the map.then what,click on somewhere on the map as a waypoint and the grenade goes there?I've never heard of this..

I'm not quite sure how to do this but when I'm on GTA races there are bombs landing in front of me when I'm in 1st. There is definately a way.
ViceMan
Never seen it done before.
GLC
QUOTE(NCSLICK1 @ Jul 30 2008, 12:27 PM) [snapback]1456913[/snapback]

I'm not quite sure how to do this but when I'm on GTA races there are bombs landing in front of me when I'm in 1st. There is definately a way.

gta race huh?you sure it just isn't some annoying noob in last place, who has gave up and tried to ruin the game for everyone else by throwning grenades as you go past him?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(NCSLICK1 @ Jul 30 2008, 04:06 AM) [snapback]1456909[/snapback]
Does anyone know how to throw grenades across the map on multiplayer!?. I've seen it done before but can't find out how to do it.
You have to get a grenade ready then flick the map on (with 'start button'). Then you can aim grenades and molotovs anywhere on map.

G~L~C might be right on this one, in a way. My idea on it would be that the dude messed up and got way behind, but stayed in his car and started throwing them out of his car. Your idea isn't possible at all. Check the map next time to see if there's someone in last place IN FRONT of you. You could be just overlapping them.
GLC
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 30 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1456940[/snapback]

G~L~C might be right on this one, in a way. My idea on it would be that the dude messed up and got way behind, but stayed in his car and started throwing them out of his car. Your idea isn't possible at all. Check the map next time to see if there's someone in last place IN FRONT of you. You could be just overlapping them.

I'm sorry for calling you TheAnalLovingKid.
wub.gif Fweands?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 30 2008, 09:06 AM) [snapback]1456947[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 30 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1456940[/snapback]

I'm sorry for calling you TheAnalLovingKid.
wub.gif Fweands?

Yes, Guy Loving Cunt thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
GLC
that's Guy~Loving~Cunt,get it right!

edit:new sigs ftw
TheAnalogKid2112
Omg, you dick rofl your sig
GLC
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 31 2008, 09:38 PM) [snapback]1457122[/snapback]
Omg, you dick rofl your sig

*waits for a Guy~Loving~Cunt sig*
Caliph
What are you two now? A buncha love birds?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Caliph @ Jul 31 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1457139[/snapback]

What are YOU? A can of Pringles?
GLC
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 1 2008, 01:10 AM) [snapback]1457149[/snapback]

yea!

(shit analog,he's knows.we made it too obvious. what we gonna do?)
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Aug 1 2008, 08:31 AM) [snapback]1457205[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 1 2008, 01:10 AM) [snapback]1457149[/snapback]

yea!

(shit analog,he's knows.we made it too obvious. what we gonna do?)

Migrate to Canada, my love
GLC
fuck that

*dumped*
TheAnalogKid2112
ohmy.gif disdain (13).gif
GLC

ohmy.gif
Ophis-
QUOTE(NCSLICK1 @ Jul 30 2008, 12:27 PM) [snapback]1456913[/snapback]

If you throw a nade out the window (without cooking it first) they take ages to blow, could be someone in last place quite far away still (so you wouldn't notice) leaving them behind. Or maybe your just not in first place and think you are? lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.