Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monster truck level (again)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
LateStarter
Been reading everything I can about the Monster level on this site and others and still no luck. Watched a video where the player rocked 4:20 and I copied it exactly, but it seems like my vehicle is literally half as fast! I'm playing the PC version; is the vehicle slower?!?

Anyway, looks like some people have been cool enough to help out by passing this one for others so praying someone might be able to help. Only thing is, how do you post your game in this forum so somebody can run with it? Again, am on the PC so please let me know and THANK YOU in advance.
LateStarter
QUOTE(LateStarter @ Jul 28 2008, 07:36 PM) [snapback]1456726[/snapback]
Been reading everything I can about the Monster level on this site and others and still no luck. Watched a video where the player rocked 4:20 and I copied it exactly, but it seems like my vehicle is literally half as fast! I'm playing the PC version; is the vehicle slower?!?

Anyway, looks like some people have been cool enough to help out by passing this one for others so praying someone might be able to help. Only thing is, how do you post your game in this forum so somebody can run with it? Again, am on the PC so please let me know and THANK YOU in advance.

Quick update: found the correct file from My Docs (GTASAsf7.cool.gif and have it zipped on desktop, but unclear how to upload to this post. Thanks again.
Weasel
First: it is suggested that you don't Double Post. Use the Edit button to add/change the posting. You also don't need to quote info from an immediatly previous post.

Second: You might get better response posting in the GTA: San Andreas PC section of the Forum.

Third: Try this location for your save game.
http://gtasnp.com/home

Fourth: My tip

Drive cross country straight for the Red Pylons. Use the HandBrake button That is Now the Four-Wheel Steering.
Drive as nearly straight (called a Bee Line) from one pylon to the next as the ground will allow. Don't follow the road if the road doesn't go directily to the pylon.
Be careful that you donít drive off Cliffs. Otherwise you will be surprised at how the Monster Truck recovers from spills.
You may have to do it twice before you learn the Pitfalls.
[spoiler]If you have dated Michelle you can use her Truck to Practice, There is also one at the trailer park in Flint Range (E3 on paper map)[/spoiler]

Fifth: If you are not using one, I always suggest getting a USB (12 button minimum) GamePad to play the game.
Makes like playing on the console.
LateStarter
Thanks. Reposted in PC section using the site you recommended to upload.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.