Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pranks
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
meemer
does anyone no any good pranks to pull on other online players in GTA4 mutiplayer =FOR EXAMPLE= leting them get into your helacopter and then crash in the middle of the ocean and have your friend come and pick u in the water with his helacopter but leave the other person behind ['_']
pimb
Damn, that's cold...
GLC
QUOTE(pimb @ Jul 27 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1456503[/snapback]
Damn, that's cold...

cold,but funny.
i've done something similar to it.
me and 3 other friends took two boats out to sea (2 in each boat) and i kept bumping into the other boat until it tipped other then one guy got out quicker and got into our boat.we hadn't gone out planning to leave the other guy but when this happend it was to hard to resist
ViceMan
Don't really pull any pranks, most free roam games I join people treat it like deathmatch, plus i'm not that malicious. evil (15).gif
PabloHoneyOle
Sometimes in Free Mode I'll pick up someone in a helicopter and fly them out over the ocean, telling them there is some "Helicopter Glitch", tell them to jump out of the helicopter and then laugh as they have to swim all the way back to shore.

It works great on homos who are out to find glitches in the game.
george c
Yes, I have a great one
GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 27 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]1456527[/snapback]
Sometimes in Free Mode I'll pick up someone in a helicopter and fly them out over the ocean, telling them there is some "Helicopter Glitch", tell them to jump out of the helicopter and then laugh as they have to swim all the way back to shore.

lmao i know a certain idiot on my PSN friends list who will fall for that.Must try.

EDIT: i did the prank....on this forums very own theanalogkid2112.took him a couple of minutes to realise it was fake,he was like wtf?

theanalogkid2112 :dont worry, your not "that idiot on my PSN friends list".you were my second choice to do the prank on but the first guy was offline
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 27 2008, 10:46 AM) [snapback]1456544[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 27 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]1456527[/snapback]

lmao i know a certain idiot on my PSN friends list who will fall for that.Must try.

EDIT: i did the prank....on this forums very own theanalogkid2112.took him a couple of minutes to realise it was fake,he was like wtf?

theanalogkid2112 :dont worry, your not "that idiot on my PSN friends list".you were my second choice to do the prank on but the first guy was offline

oh lmao good. that pissed me off. but hey! leaving the game always fixes it!
angeal18
QUOTE(meemer @ Jul 27 2008, 03:37 AM) [snapback]1456482[/snapback]
does anyone no any good pranks to pull on other online players in GTA4 mutiplayer =FOR EXAMPLE= leting them get into your helacopter and then crash in the middle of the ocean and have your friend come and pick u in the water with his helacopter but leave the other person behind ['_']

you chould get a car and drive it in some water with freind inside, then tell him you can use a? water ? cheat and blow his or her ass away with a rocket lancher.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(G~L~C @ Jul 27 2008, 01:46 PM) [snapback]1456544[/snapback]

That's hilarious.

Last night in Free Mode, I loaded up a helicopter with 3 players who wanted to see this glitch. I told them it was at a specific point on the map, "probably the entrance to the upcoming DLC map" (amazing how gullible people are online).
I flew them to the most NE corner of the map and the headphone conversation went something like this:
Me: Ok, get ready to jump, we're coming up on the edge of the map. Make sure you jump out towards the boundry of the map. Ok, ready? JUMP!
*Like clockwork, all three of them jump out of the helicopter from the highest height possible.
Stupid Online Kid (SOK) 1: What's supposed to happen, I don't think I made it to the boundry.
SOK2: Yeah, nothing happened for me either. What's supposed to happen?
Me: It's called the LONG SWIM glitch you dumb assholes!

After that, the 3 kids and their friends who occupied the Free Mode launched a 'manhunt' for me.

Much more fun than any deathmatch. I was held up in the lawyers office for like 20+ minutes taking on a bunch of pissed off SOK's.

GLC
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 28 2008, 01:50 PM) [snapback]1456627[/snapback]

That's hilarious.

Last night in Free Mode, I loaded up a helicopter with 3 players who wanted to see this glitch. I told them it was at a specific point on the map, "probably the entrance to the upcoming DLC map" (amazing how gullible people are online).
I flew them to the most NE corner of the map and the headphone conversation went something like this:
Me: Ok, get ready to jump, we're coming up on the edge of the map. Make sure you jump out towards the boundry of the map. Ok, ready? JUMP!
*Like clockwork, all three of them jump out of the helicopter from the highest height possible.
Stupid Online Kid (SOK) 1: What's supposed to happen, I don't think I made it to the boundry.

After that, the 3 kids and their friends who occupied the Free Mode launched a 'manhunt' for me.

Much more fun than any deathmatch. I was held up in the lawyers office for like 20+ minutes taking on a bunch of pissed off SOK's.

LOL
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 28 2008, 05:50 AM) [snapback]1456627[/snapback]

That's hilarious.

ROFL great one.
PabloHoneyOle
I've also had people try and jump from the helicopter into the cooling towers of the powerplant in south Alderney.

I don't know if anyone's made it in there, I know a lot of people have died trying.

I told them there was an entire power plant interior, again: "probably part of the upcoming DLC".

Gullible fine gentlemans.
PabloHoneyOle
^Amendment to above post: Last night, I had a helicopter full of people and nose dived it into one of the cooling towers... the helicopter just lost it's tail and rotors, everyone was fine... and there's a doorway at the bottom of the cooling tower.

Another prank: I was playing a marathon of Cops n Crooks last night, during one packed game, as a crook, I was the first to the getaway vehicle (a helicopter). I took off leaving all the other crooks behind. I flew the helicopter to the roof of a small building nearby and just got out. For the next 20 minutes, people on my team were screaming at me to pick them up or get the helicopter off the roof. Most of them were killed by police and then left the game, but a couple went across the map and got another helicopter access the chopper. Just as they got out to get in the chopper, I jumped in, started it up and chopped them up using the rotors. I was the only one left alive (out of the 7 original crooks) and still in the game. I managed to secure over $2000 that round and piss off 15+ people.
shabbagaz
I've only done really petty pranks, but still funny all the same. Examples: waiting in a car or helicopter for them to get in but drive/fly off before they manager to do so. Its even funnier when I land/stop and they still come running to try and get in!

My fave was when I picked someone up in a Maverick and landed on top of the Majestic Hotel. They got out and I flew off leaving him stranded on the top. He was soon firing rockets at me in a fit of rage (missing each time) and eventually decided to kill himself.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(shabbagaz @ Jul 30 2008, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1456972[/snapback]
My fave was when I picked someone up in a Maverick and landed on top of the Majestic Hotel. They got out and I flew off leaving him stranded on the top. He was soon firing rockets at me in a fit of rage (missing each time) and eventually decided to kill himself.

That's one of my favorites too. Especially when they have a shitton of guns/ammo/armor. It's funny how long they will wait to actually kill themselves so they can keep playing.
HongKongPhooey
I pushed this one guy off the dock into the water, shit was the best prank ever. I fucking got that guy good!
GLC
this didn't happen in gta but through messages.though i did have gta paused while i was typing the messages. i was having a conversation with "someone on this forum" when he said can i ask my friends to add him.i pretended to send the message and sent my own reply back to the "person from this forum".i told him the person had told him to fuck off."this person" got angry and told me to send [insert the angry message here] back.i pretended to and sent another fake message back to "the member",then "this member" told me to send [insert another angry message here] back to him.again i pretended to send it,but this time my reply back was:

"he said he wanted to talk to you alone.he doesn't want me to hear.his username is [random person on my friends list].

......about 20 mins later i recieved this message from the random guy on my friends list,in these exact words:
"dude,wtf have you been saying?"

the fact this happened at 2 in the morning,and i was about 15 seconds from logging off before i got the first message made this fucking hilarious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.