Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i've forget my password for my usual account
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Kevin Johnson
so,could an admin please send me my password via email or any other way for my other account Roman Bellic and then once you do that ban this account,thanx in advance...
FuddMan
If you mean RomanBellic then try logging in with your old username. When we change people's names we only change their display name. If you're RomanBellic then try logging in with the username jaysean605. If that doesn't work then post the email address you used on your previous account and I'll reset your password for you.
Kevin Johnson
I tried jaysean605 still didn't help i can't remember my password

anyway here's my email chrisamor707@hotmail.com please change the password to the one im using for this Kevin Johnson account. cause it's easy to remember for me
Zen
According to the database, the account that the email address you provided is assigned with a different account.

Try logging in as Bang and Burn. If that doesn't work then I'm going to disregard this as there isn't really any proof that it's your account.
Kevin Johnson
QUOTE(Zen @ Jul 27 2008, 11:22 AM) [snapback]1456468[/snapback]
According to the database, the account that the email address you provided is assigned with a different account.

Try logging in as Bang and Burn. If that doesn't work then I'm going to disregard this as there isn't really any proof that it's your account.

ask me any question,i can prove to you that it's my account it has been for 4 years you may also need try this email christopheramor27@hotmail.com

and truthfully i had no idea about that Bang & Burn account so just ban that account.
Zen
After doing a check I've reset your password.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.